68 yr old Oregon man KILLED for pot plants

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Aridd, Mar 8, 2009.

1. ...That's fucked.

Not much else to say. Too bad he didn't get a few shots off, I guess.

2. The people that are supposed to protect us have killed grandparents over a garden. I wonder how good they feel about themselves that an 80 year old women won't get to finish her life in peace and a 68 year old is dead so people can't get high.

3. well he did answer the door with a firearm so i'm not really surprised something like this happened

4. Although answering the door with a firearm is wrong, I beleive it is worse to send an elite grandpa killing task force with firearms to his house for a garden of plants that is used recreationally/medicinally by millions. It's his fuckin house, he'll answer the door in a goddamn bra and tie die underwear if he wants to. Why lose more lives over this? The man had lived in peace there for 25 years, until one day the police decided to fuck him. Not only that but he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger. Im more afraid of a cop willing to shoot grandpa because of some pot than a grandpa who only has his gun to defend himself.

5. hahahah elite grandpa killing task force

6. You're allowed in your own house to answer the door holding a firearm, shit all over our constitution.

7. Answering the door with a gun is completely legal and common practice of many people in rural areas. Or maybe I just know a ton of old crazy hicks. But in any case I wish that old man woulda shot those fuckin pigs, since he didn't, I hope the officers involved are all shot while on duty within the next year.

Great point man.

8. well yeah if i was almost 70 and growing plants you need some way to protect yourself frm thieves/ elite grandpa killing task forces.

9. This is so fucked up.

Fucking pigs shooting an old man for growing some weed in his garden, whats the world coming to when our cops are too pussy to go after the meth labs and coke rings, and gotta bust harmless growers to feel like their doing something.

10. they didn't kill him for growing pot, they killed him because they were doing their jobs and obviously had to treat him like any other "criminal" and when they saw that he had a gun they felt threatened. dont blame the cops, blame the faulty legislature

11. ^^Werd..

12. When did it become illegal to answer your door with a gun at an hour that was claimed to be a 'late night raid'. If a cop came to my door id answer it with a gun just to scare the piss out of him. Kill every last cop that ever did his job.

13. Im sure grandaddy felt threatend when he saw armed individuals knocking on his door, but he didn't shoot a goddamn thing. I don't care how you spin it a man was growing weed and ended up dead because of it. Faulty legislature, cops, fucking barney, it doesn't matter what you put the blame on, in the end he was shot and killed. I hate the pigs enforcing faulty legislature as much as the legislature

14. if i was the person who survived, i wouldnt allow myself to die without revenge.

15. Real talk.

16. If he made any threatening movements with the gun I would suspect that would have been the first thing mentioned. As it never was, I feel I am forced to jump to the conclusion that who ever hired those idiots is incompetent. Whether growing marijuana should be illegal or not is immaterial, killing a suspect you don't need to is the definition of an unprofessional hack job. Their badges and pensions should be stripped, then they should spend the rest of their unfortunate lives in prison along with all those potheads they unconstitutionally locked away (Assuming they left any living).

17. shes an 80 something year old woman....

18. I bet her trigger finger works.

19. I'd be out for revenge. This is complete BS. I understand the cops were just doing their jobs, they let themselves be mindless pawns of the Gov't but they know what they are risking, and obviously love it.