Canadian blades, check this out!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Should marijuana be taxed and regulated in Canada? - Your Community

And

Tough drug laws harm health and safety, doctors say - Health - CBC News

Vote on the poll and spread it around like the herp! It may not be an official government poll (we would never see that from Stevie), but we can have our voices heard. With the courts recent ruling on brothels, the Matt Mernagh trial coming up, and the court previously striking down our marijuana laws I have never been more confident that we can make a change!

2. Yes! This is awesome! Maybe 2012 is the year that it can change!
    (By the way, very cool to see someone from Nova Scotia!)

3. #3 PositiveAttitudeMachine, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    It's great news for Canada, people are starting to see through the fog and stand up against Harper

4. Seriously.
    I nearly died when he was re-elected.

5. lol nearly 75% in that survey said yes.

6. Yeah only 80 people or something tho, last time I checked anyway... We need a looooot more if we want it to be taken seriously

7. nearly 3000 votes, 2158 are saying yes the doctors plan sounds reasonable, and then 20% just want it outright legal. thats ~93% of voters.

8. Quite a jump since I last looked lol

9. This is all well and good and while I did vote on the poll the power is not in our hands. They got the message already - daily polls going up with a majority FOR weed every single time? Come on, it's not like they're not noticing. They simply can't due to the pharma industry and all these cops (DEA, RCMP, etc.) losing their jobs and downregulating the economy if it were decriminalized or perhaps even legalized.

10. [quote name='"danik420"']This is all well and good and while I did vote on the poll the power is not in our hands. They got the message already - daily polls going up with a majority FOR weed every single time? Come on, it's not like they're not noticing. They simply can't due to the pharma industry and all these cops (DEA, RCMP, etc.) losing their jobs and downregulating the economy if it were decriminalized or perhaps even legalized.[/quote]

Yes. Money is the root of all evil unfortunately.

11. ya look at my signature...:hello:

12. its at about 13000 votes now woohoo