Help, home made aeroflo, spots on leaves. WHAT IS IT?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by freeze600cc, May 10, 2010.

1. First I apologize for crappy pictures, Iphones suck for pics and it's the only camera I have at the moment. Can anyone tell what this is?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I get those sometimes.

I could totally be wrong, but I think that is when ph locks out mg and cal. or something, I know its pH related. I think. defer. I got them on a whole set of clones lately but they all survived and got better. I am fairly certain my pH was out of wack.

Good Luck, I dont know why I posted since I am no help. lol :smoking: :wave:

3. ha, it's alright man, any help is needed. My PH is good, it's been around 5.8ish. I have some Cal-Mag and was thinking maybe I haven't been giving them enough.

I am a week and a half into vegging, my PPMs are right around 750-800ish. Botanicare organic grow, cal-mag, and sweet grape.

4. Bump please help

5. This forum sux

6. I'd flush em. then try backin off on nutrients a bit

7. Ok so I flushed them yesterday, and added the amount recommended of cal-mag. After reading a bit I see that it could be a potassium or magnesium deficiency? Most my GDP dnt have this and are looking strong, I'm thinking the other possibility is my mr nice guy strand and gc are not liking the amount of nutes as the GDP. I'm new to this :s

8. Bumpity bump

9. My quick vote is Magnesium. Although I get those spots too. (i think, the pics are a lil blurry) I add epson salt and the new growth seems good.

10. Yes they are crappy cell phone pics. If it is magnesium, shouldn't the cal-mag take care of this

11. Ok so yesterday is week 2 of vegging and I need to flower these asap. I think I narrowed it down to being a magnesium deficiency, my ec was good even a little low. I added 100ml of Cal-Mag and also am foliar feeding with a 10% cal-mag rez water mix. I did this last night so I am waiting to see how it goes.

My PPM's are around 840 right now, ph=5.9.

My GDP strains are taking off compared to the others. A couple initially weak clones never ended up growing :s.
    But the GDP's look great, very bushy beautiful leaves, strong stems, so next time around I am doing just this GDP strain most likely.