Bagseed growing; just hit flowering, few questions.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KannaMan, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Hey blades,

I'm starting to feel time constraints for my grow. I'd rather not rush things, but because it's an illegal process I have to deal with these problems. Anyways, my trainwreck is about 15 inches tall, probably more by now, haha. My indica is small and bushy, at about 7-8 inches. Now, I know nothing about their genetics and have had a hard time finding information regarding the grow of these strains. My question is could anyone give me an idea of how long it will take for them to flower? They've been in the ground for about 4 weeks.

Sorry for the poor quality photos, camera.

(Sativa)
    [​IMG]

(Indica)
    [​IMG]

If anyone feels like giving me an idea of what my yield will be, would appreciate an answer. They're on the third day of flowering, moved from 24/0 to 12/12.

2. It will take a week to 10 days to show sex.. Sometimes earlier and sometimes longer depending on the strain..

Good luck and hope thier female..

3. Yeah, sadly no sex yet but I have hopes. :)

4. #4 belialtheunholy, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    All I did was Google the query "Trainwreck marijuana" and came up with these results: Green House Seed Co. makes the Trainwreck strain. So now that I've figured out what that Green House makes them, let's see what they have to say about Trainwreck.

After having been to the Green House website and reading their own information about the strain the created, they stated that Trainwreck is ready in 8 weeks with production coming out at ABOUT 500g/square meter. Since it's still young and being developed, they don't have smoke flavor or fragrance information available.

And besides dude, I'm sure that more than 50% of the grow ops on here are clandestine. Just grow it, and hope for a good harvest. Security starts with not telling ANYBODY about what you're doing.

And from now on dude, just use the search feature both here in Grasscity and on the internet. It took me less than 60 seconds to get you that information. A little longer with the presentation.

5. And I'd also like to clarify that Green House only sells Trainwreck in the feminized seed version exclusively, so they are going to be females if you bought them from a seed bank.

This goes for everyone: If you didn't buy your seeds from a seedbank, or take a cutting from a plant that came from a seedbank, as far as I'm concerned, it's bagseed.

6. Well thanks for the searching. I had been to the GHS Co. site but I didn't take that info as the only info. I don't know where the seeds come from, so it seemed silly to take another sites genetics into account for mine.

And trust me, you don't need to tell me to use the search bar.

7. So this is a seed from a bagg of TR ? To answer ur Qs u need to know who's TR it is! People like to throw that word around without realy knowing it's history,,if it's bagg seed that means the plant from it came from Hermied and so the offspring will do the same @ sum point. p.s. i hav grown the GHS K Train,,good tastes and high but was the ugliest plants i ever had.:smoking: