Reserva Privada Og Kush #18

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TriCountyKush, Sep 12, 2009.

1. #1 TriCountyKush, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    Just received 2 OG Kush# 18 feminized seeds from DNA genetics. Put them to germinate right away. I mixed Botanicare Sweat with water to make a solution for the seeds to germinate in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice, ben waiting to c a grow on them. Show pic's and Good Luck:smoke:

3. #3 TriCountyKush, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    Transplanted the seedlings into rock wool cubes. These ladies will be my mother plants and hopefully bring me some nice clones. I am running a DWC single bucket system for both these plants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Just received some really nice Ak 47 and i have been blessed with some feminized seed. The Ak was an female crop and one of them hermied and provided me with some very nice seeds.

[​IMG]

It was extremely resinous despite have seeds in it. It definitely got me ripped. Now i transplanted the two seedlings into a DWC system inside my HOME Grow box. I will also be growing some AK along with the OG KUSH #18.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. i started of with two but one didnt look good so i got rid of it. This one plant is beastin though. its a couple weeks into the vegetative phase.

[​IMG]

6. Yo man, nice plant.

I was wondering what kind of problems you were experiencing with the other OG plant you removed. I'm growing one of my seeds out now and it is a funky plant that just can't seem to get it's act together. A description of what yours was like would be nice, so I know it was just a bunk seed.

Thanks and keep growin'!

7. #7 TriCountyKush, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    Hey JerryGarcia 420 thanx a lot for the love. I posted an image where you can see the sick plant in the back. The leaves of the plant stated to curl downward and growth was stunted. After a couple of days of no growth i just cut it down. Also, I put an up to date image of my plant.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. im growing out 10 femmed seedlings of the 18 but am about 4/5 weeks behind u
    keeping track of this grow.......
    need to figure out just how much growth via after 12/12 and if its a bushy strain or an upright one (so i can figure out how many plants per 4 foot aero post)

9. yo lets get an update, i have a 3ft female of this at 2weeks flowering right now. would like to see something to compare :)

10. Just built an aerosystem. i got some picks on my new thread
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/492945-reserva-privada-og-kush-18-a.html

11. nice :smoking: i love the taste of OG

12. Tricountykush are you still around?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app