any ideas on this (2weeks flowering)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whoski, Sep 1, 2009.

1. please any ideas if she is ok?

Attached Files:

2. she looks okay to me. can you provide us a little info on your setup?

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

3. here goes:
    soil, closet, brainstorm, about 1month veg +2 weeks flower, destiled water with biocanna (veg 3,3-1,-5,5 ) and (flowering 2,3-2-5) with splshes of plant food, two out of three feed full strenght solution, dont know ph or ppm sorry couldnt efford that bit lol, well ventalated and no probs with heat, 10ltr pots no bugs may of over feed during veg stag once though ( leave brunt )

also

i have two stages for growing, 120watt clf blue spec bulb for clones and mild veg, then 400watt hps in main grow space is about 120cm width - 80cm depth - 250cm height

thats it hahahaha i think unles you can think of something eles dude????

4. that plant looks fine to me!
    P.S. dont worry too much if you get MILD defficiencies (note: MILD!) along the way.

Good Growing and Happy Toking

5. Looks nice and healthy to me. Do you keep your lights close to the top? My leaves curl like that at the top of my plants, they out grew the tent and are about 2-3" from light. Thank God for cooled hoods!

6. 8 inch's away could go higher if you think they should

7. I'm still a noob. Right now mine are at 3"(out of room) with a 250w cooltube. I was just wondering because I have that problem with the leaves near the light. Use the hand method. If it's too warm for the top of your hand after a minute at plant top level then it's too hot for plants.

8. I keep my 400 about 9-10" from my tops, but it really depends on your temps. As long as the light at the top of the cola doesn't make your hand uncomfortably warm after 10 seconds then your girl should be fine. That girl looks to be in fine shape. Buds look to be coming in nicely. Great for week 2.... Enjoy!^^

9. week 3

how you thinks shes going

Attached Files:

10. beautifully!

11. close ups ish need beter cam hahahaha

Attached Files:

12. I put my camera on the flower setting then focus through a magnifying glass You just have to angle it right or you get ghosts of your camera. Use the flash under HPS. I threw up some samples from a Kodak Easyshare C813 8.1MP Lookin good!!! They're filling out nicely.

Attached Files: