First grow 7 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Danzig77, Jul 19, 2009.

1. I'm growing this plant indoors, but have it out today for some sun and for me too clean the grow room a bit. Does she look good for 7 weeks into flowering? She's under 126 actual watts of CFL's. I think because of the red stems its a sativa. Basically she's just bag seed out of decent mids.

Attached Files:

2. it looks perfectly healthy to me , good job on the grow
    i dont see any problems with it at all , all the leaves are nice and green
    but your plant is prolly gonna take a good 10 or maybe 11 weeks total to be completed
    so you have a little bit to wait cuz i think sativas take longer than indicas to flower

3. Thanks for the compliment, I've had a lot of fun with this one. Yeah I am afraid of waiting another 3-4 weeks as I will have to set up a new grow space next weekend because of change in living conditions. I do prefer the sativa buzz though so I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Does anyone think she will get a lot taller? She's about 2 1/2 feet right now and like I said I'm going to have to make a new set up to finish her.

4. no i dont think it will get any taller at all, maybe 3 inches at the most but this is just my opinion

5. Here's a couple more pics. Any ideas when I should stop feeding her?

Attached Files:

6. looks good and healthy. if you are using nutes stop feeding about 2-3 weeks before you harvest, just give it nice ph balanced water. and yes sativas do take longer some up to 14 wks of flowering but use the trychs color to determine harvest time. congrats on the plant looking good. :smoke: really good stickies and guides on that (trychs and harvest).

7. Looks pretty nice to me. What have you been growing it with(lights, nutes, soil)?

8. Well like a true stoner I planted before researching so I used Miracle Grow soil and akasha 6-1-1 ferts through veg then switched to shultz all purpose 10-15-10 when the lights went 12-12. I sprouted the seeds outside in late April, grew the sprouts under 2 20 watt flouresent tubes with a 24/0 light cycle Added 3 42 watt cfl's when made the switch to 12/12 first weekend of june, she was about 15 inches then.

Planted 7 seeds. Kept the 4 strongest inside and 3 scraggly looking ones outdoors. Out of the indoor ones I have that female, a hermie wich i transplanted to outside, and two males went into the compost. The three outside are no where near as healthy, i have too much shade and some bugs, but one just started to bud this week so we'll see what i get. The hermie started a reveg now if flowering again very sparsely with a lot of stretching. I try to pull off the male parts but I really can';t get them all. The outdoor plants are more of a joke. It was the worst seedlings and no nutes just good compost, more of a plant em and leave em and see what happens. I'll pull any all males though.

9. she looks good, congrats! in your new setup i would think about getting a small HPS, maybe a 250. it will double your yield.:D

10. I'm already starting my next grow and am definitely going to get better lights. I do need more yield as I'm sick of having to buy mids. Its so much more fun growing something good.

11. well im glad to see your on the road to independence from the road of ripoffs. there is nothing like smoking your own grown dank.:D not to be a snob or anything but i wont smoke anything that i dont know who grew it! coffeeshops dispenseries breeders or growers and thats it. anyway, the cfls are great for veg and clones. i would keep those lights and set up a veg cab, then get that 250 hps and set up a flowering cab. then you will be in a perpetual harvest system. completely independent!!:hello: congrats again!

12. looks like its a couple weeks behind, did you count the weeks from 12/12 or the time from when the first pistils popped. otherwise it looks nice and green, nice first grow.

13. 7 weeks from 12/12, Pistils took about a week to show.

14. Took her out today for a few more pics and then moving to a new closet as discretion will have to come into play.

Here she is at week 8.....I'm getting ancy

Attached Files:

15. well buddy you have a beautiful plant that is very healthy and looks like the bud is gonna be great
    the bad news is i would stop getting ancy if i were you
    that plant still needs a good bit to grow
    remember that you wanna let it over ripen , rather than choppin it early
    this way you can be sure your getting the best bud the plant can supply
    and your plant looks like its gonna give you a mega yield and great shit
    but the part that sucks is , in my opinion its not even close to bein done
    i would say another month but i only been growin for almost a year and i only harvested one plant, about to do another, but i think you have a bit to wait yet

16. your patience will be rewarded greatly

17. Your plant gives inspiration to mine, lol i have 4 plants right now, all 4 of which are just some seeds from some mid i smoked. But u said u grow yours indoors as do i, does your plant smell up your house? This is my first time growing like u also. I planted 5 and 4 sprouted. I have 2 purp seeds will they go bad sitting in a cool dry place?

18. no they wont go bad just keep em in a baggy

19. Wow really a month, I will wait but damn I guess good things take time. I'll be picking up a half of dank later and have a little less than a 1/4 of some good mids so hopefully i can stretch it out. Thanks for all your advice, I do have another plant outdoors that just started budding and I have a 2 week old seedling and a rooted clone, so hopefully I'll be straight.

20. Home,

ood luck with your grow, it is a lot of fun. As far as smell it is not that bad right now i grow it in a bathroom and run the exhaust fan an hour a day or so but i have to move her soon but i think it will be fine. When I mess with her she lets out a stench though, kind of like pine sol, well not really just smells like good weed. I do have to admit though my sense of smell is not the greatest my girlfriend smells it from about 15 away but its not heavy.