My little cupboard, second grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by if_you_see_k, Jun 22, 2009.

1. #1 if_you_see_k, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
    hey grasscity, just though i would start by thanking everyone who has contributed to the site and help me get as far as i have!!

Im on my second grow ever growing 2 plants in a very small cupboard, 185w's of CFL, CANNA nutes and biobizz all mix as my medium. i have uploaded a photo of my cupboard, the 4 lights in it currently are 3x20w reddish spectrum cfls and 1 125w red and blue mixed cfl from ebay.

thought i would show you a couple of photos of the last grow and the current one. It is prob one of the smallest grows you will ever see but it has already produced over an 1 1/2 ounces in its first grow.

In my first grow i had 1 main plant which was cronic haze, i bought a 3 pack of feminized seeds but gave 1 away and the other seedling died.(Gave it nutes far to early!) I have included a photo of the one surviving plants top bud.

The other plant i grew was using some shity seeds pulled from a bag of seedy weed. It was just a test to see if i could finish budding in such a small pot. i put that one into budding at about 3 weeks, and the big top bud weighed over 10g. shame it was dirt weed, i attempted to make budder with it, worked ok but a bit of a waste of weed.

The photo of two plants together are what im current growing. the big one on the left is an autoflowering lowryder 2 crossed with san maria which as you can see i have been LSTing like mad to ensure it doesnt touch the lightn and i know it will be my biggest producing plant yet(hope 4 a ounce and a half). and the other small one is thai super skunk, wont get much off it, it was the runt of three, given to me by a friend, it hasnt even shown signs of sex and its over a week into budding.

ok so i know im pretty bad at explaining things(esp in text) and this has prob been hell to read so i will leave you with photos ans see if i get any replys, lol.

Attached Files:

2. and heres a photo of the second biggest bud cut off the chronic a bit early and still wet, also the photo of the dry bud is some nice lowryder/ak47 i was smoking the other day, it was also grown under cfl

Attached Files:

3. Thats a nice little grow, LST is definitly the way to go to optimise yeild and keep the plants short.

4. yea thanks the LST is working out nicely, i am really limited to width as well as height. Without the LST this plant would be at least 2ft in height

5. nice grow in a tight space

do you run with the cupbord closed or open

6. With the fan in, the cupboard door sits open about 3inchs. If i only had the autoflower in there i wouldnt need to worry about light getting in at night but because of the thai im running it on 12hrs light and taking the fan out at night and closing the door tightly. It works out alright, when it switches on in the morning its like an alarm clock. i have to get up put the fan in place, water, etc

7. WOO HOO thai super skunk is female, first hairs. shes growing up fast. only gonna get couple of bowls of it anyway

8. Dear If,

Thanks for including the packing slip in one of your images. It gives us a chance to test our image enhancement software. We'll be right over.

See you soon,
    The DEA and your local LEO's

:)

9. no chance. lol

10. i took it off. paronoid these days.

11. Very nice grow bro. I too grow with very little space and i love how you did the lights. Seeing your plants and what youve been able to do gives me a lot of faith for my little babies. How long are you vegging your plants for under that light? And how long is it taking you from seed to harvest? Curious too see what the difference will be compared to my current CFL grow.

12. I am curious as well about how long you veg for. Everything looks good for such a small space.

TT

13. the chronic haze was the very first one i planted, it nearly died a few weeks in which really stunted its growth, alot of it died. when i gave it good nutes it brust back into life. i had this one in veg for like over 2 months(quite long but considering it was nearly dead)

the other full budded plant with the 1 long bud which was just some bag seed was only in veg for 3 weeks before they both went into budding, that whole grow was really just practice and a big learning curve.

with the bagseed i used above im sure i could grow 12 of them in that cupboard only needing 10-11 weeks from seed to bud. i got 10g's off the main bud fo that 1 plant. so 10gx12=120g in 10 weeks would be very productive, and as i got 100 of these seeds in 1 bag of weed, it would be a completly free grow. not going 2 do tho as the weed tasted like shit.

my second grow( the pic of the 2 plants together) has been going for just over a month, as the main plant is an autoflower it goes into budding withinn the first month automaticlly, i droped the light to 12/12 about 2 weeks ago for the small thai superskunk plant to bud but the lowryder is really menna b one 20/4 lighting from seed to bud. the thai was about 5 weeks old wen put into budding, it has been touching bulbs and all im not really fussed about it, the other one is the prize winner.

14. nice grow. im growing in a box too. just started some clones and im gonna lst them also. ill be watchin this.