pics updated of blue cheese new pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Jun 6, 2009.

1. heres my blue cheese , she is 3 and a half weeks old and very very bushy , im going to change the light cycle tomorrow to 12 12 and start to flower, also a pic of my budding one thats a couple days away from harvest!

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      124.1 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      127.4 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      86.2 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      94 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      98.3 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      78.7 KB
      Views:
  2. so no comments jeez thanks guys

3. haha eddy man i wouldnt leave you with no pic comments ;) you should realy link your grow to your sig though man ,alot more people will view it.. i just found your grow by chance cruising indoor groww, but dammmn man that blue cheese looks so delic im jealous lol
    im smokin a bowl in honor for it lol:smoking::wave:

4. also what kind of training are you doing man

5. whats a sig and how do i stop this site from emailing me every time someone replies to a post, and thank you very much for the compliment

6. no training , what plant are you talkin about cuz the bagseed plant is the one with all the buds and the blue cheese is the bushy mo fo

7. Damn! Thats a bushy ass plant! ::drool::

I doubt my bag seed is gonna look anything like that.. ever. Cant wait to see some more pics when it get a lil older.

8. signature, like the link below my text.. you gota copy link when your clicking your thread name and then go to edit signature and paste link in the signature add link box and your good..
    but oh i thought the blue chee was almost done budding cuz :rolleyes: my bad shits still sexy .. looks like alot of sativa influence showing thorough the bagseeds leaves

9. thanks too sober , and no your bagseed definately wont look like that haha, that plant is short and bushy and will only grow to about 25 to 30 inches at the most it think

the stem on my blue cheese is already thicker than my 10 week old bagseed,
    my blue cheese is 4 weeks old so thats a thick stem

thanks legal eyes but i really didnt get that at all haha im a stoner , yeah my bagseed leaves are all dying but im happy they are haha , its almost time to chope her down
    prolly like a week

10. whats the scent like on the bagseed (ie. spicy ,fruity..)