Opinions for sexing from you

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CrapsKing7^11, Mar 1, 2009.

1. hey look at these pics and let me know if you think they are males or females.Sorry the pics kinda suck but please try to sex.and one of those plants look like its dying and i would appreciate if you no if it is.
    (XAMPLE)
    1.the biggest one-what sex?

2.the bigleaf plant -what sex?

3.the dead looking plant-what sex and is it dead?

Attached Files:

2. 1. can't see shit
    2. can't see shit
    3. can't see shit and holy shit put it out itz mizery

3. Need to get pics that are closer up. And as far as the dying one, need more info about your setup. Type of soil, lights, nutes, watering plan, etc.

4. dude, how big is the pot the dying plant is in?

cause, just guessing from the scaling of other things in the pic...its a TINY pot. like considerably less than a 12oz can lmao

if thats the case, then youre not going to stand a chance at rejuvenating that thing without a transplant...and it may not survive a transplant at this point

5. The pot the dying one is in is like 7 in deep by 6 wide.
    im using hyponex the biggest one is hyponex and miracle grow potting mix.
    and i just repotted them there in bigger pots then they were.i also put egg shells and coffe ground in the dead plants soil for nutes.i have 98 watts of cfl bulbs

6. hey crapsking, you need to take some close up pics for any1 to help with sexing, or theres a good sticky on sexing in the 'absolute beginners' section

7. Dude, Hold it up to the window I can't quite see it from here! C'mon I'd liketo help, but help me to help you!
    How long has # 3 been crying for help?

8. well i just clipped all of the leaves but the top do you think this helped?

Attached Files:

9. Somebody should take those plants off you!

10. This just crossed into to stupid to be real, quit wasting my and others time. Its not the first time

11. wow. you just killed your plant. from the looks of your original post, it looked like you just over watered it.

as for sexing, do you even have them under 12/12?

12. I have my biggest one under 12/12 but the others are still vegging.Should i just get rid of this one i clipped then? will anything even grow back?

13. i'm gonna have to say that you did the worst thing, you hurt mary. stripped of privileges. just stick to buying.

14. the reason im growing is so i dont have to buy
    will the stripped one grow fine?

15. #15 rytis, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    I'm stunned and this theard is veru funny!:D
    1. plant-dieyng-overwatering!
    2. plant-got no leafs
    3. plant-off-water :D
    ----
    man!thats ;D looks worst grow ever :D

16. ouch.... talk about a bitchslap.... you shouldnt treat your ladies like that. u could have saved it pretty easily

17. ramidus so what your saying is it wont grow back the leaves?or it just wont grow at all?
    are you saying that im pretty much fuck with that one?

18. is this guy for real? dude the plants dead let it go, no need to torture the poor thing...

19. Dude just looking for answers. . . It's dead, get rid of it and focus on others. As for sex, there are a couple of threads on here that can help.

20. throw the cut up one away. and u can't veg. and flower n the same room. get 2 separate rooms, and read up intill ur eyes bleed:(