lowryder 2 2nd grow /pics seedling opinion

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by katana2k9, Jan 23, 2009.

1. hi guys got my second LR2 seedling pics here, just need some opinions on them atm tell me what you think for a weeks growing any advice pointers appreciated KAT :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. They look great! i would make sure not to over water them and let nature take its course

3. #3 katana2k9, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    thanks for that i havent over watered they have been watered once and that will be it for the next week or more :hello:

4. Looks nice so far. Thanks for the reply. I'll be watching!

5. looks nice kat, been a minute since ive been online, sry. anyways looks good, had a quick question with lr2, when you have an auto flowering plant, isnt it hard to clone? looks good though keep it up. pz - sm0ak.

6. Unfortunately, you cant clone an autoflowering strain. The veg cycle is too short before they go into flower. Have to stick to seed

7. What lighting system are you going with? I was going to try 1 MAYBE 2 45w Grow Panels, 2 22" CFL grow lights, and 3-4 CFL spiral bulbs in the corners with a 360 degree 80LED Ultra White LED on a stand in the very middle. Do you think this is too much for 4 autoflowering lr's in 5litre pots in foxfarm ocean floor? I was even thinking about using those aqua bulb sphere things that auto water plants so I didn't have to worry about missing watering or if I should stick to traditional, scheduled watering?

My last question is should I go from 20-4 for 2-3 weeks, 18-6 for 4-5 weeks and 12-12 the final weeks because I've read that specific plants have cycles like 18-6 for the ones I was looking at that they do best in but I wasn't sure if that meant consistently the entire time or eventually moving down to it or lower?