do you want the cannabis grow bible?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mjboy, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 mjboy, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    Hey all,

Well i got the copy from stoned budda . He's handed out hundreds of these and just doesn't have the time to keep sending em out. So Here's the link to the grow bible you all can download and save. If for some reason this link is gone ill re upload it.

Enjoy and if for some reason this violates some rules( i checked and nothing was posted) staff please just remove this.

Hope this helps everyone from beginners to Pros!

Link Removed

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks a lot!

3. Appreciate it greatly bro.

4. ^^Dito^^. You can never have enough resources.

5. WOW... is all i can say this book is awesome. Thank you very much!

6. no problem guys and thats what im here to do is help. This is also thanks to Budda

7. Thank you !!!!! :hello:

8. good look:D

9. appreciate it + rep

10. this is a lot faster than e-mailing, but at least he tried. thx.

11. thank you !!!!
    its much appreciated...u have no idea

:yay:

12. Is this a copyright violation? Just trying to infuse a little bit of ethics here.

13. thank you! much appreciated. :hello:

14. i Have the book already but now i have it to hand on pc now thanks to you
    thank you very much
    ur a star:hello:

15. i wasnt sure if it was thats why i wasnt sure about posting it. But its a lot better than having to send em out by email every day.

16. It came up as and mp3 and i can only listen to it?
    bump

17. its a rar file and you need to unzip it with winrar. Its a PDF and works just fine.

18. Have no idea what any of that is lol

19. #19 OldSkool1010, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
    Um unless you're greg green or an agent of his then sending out email copies is copyright violation too. The dude who wrote it worked hard to compile and write and have the book published.

It's not like it's some college text book costing a huge chunk o change. If it's as good as everybody says it should be worth the $15. It ain't hard to find online:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Grow-Bible-Definitive-Recreational/dp/1931160171"]Amazon.com: The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use: Greg Green: Books[/ame]

20. there was a thread on here that was sending em out by email and that was allowed on the forum but i hear ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.