8 Sour diesel's 4 weeks in veg. follow up...problem! W/ PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by eastoaksav6500, Sep 4, 2008.

1. my original post was: http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...r-diesel-clones-tips-hints-pics-included.html

heres a brief description,

i have 8 sour diesel clones the have been veg. for almost 2 and half weeks in 5 gal. pots. they are under 1000w hps for 18 light and 6 dark hours. i water them about twice every week and half. i am using foxfarm oceans forest with worm castings mixed. i am using foxfarm big bloom for my current nutes and about to start adding foxfarm grow big. they are in a 5x5x6ft grow tent with reflective foiling (not white walls). Temp is constantly 77.4deg light hours and dark hours goes to about 70 or 72.pH is always 6.8. i attached some pics, any tip/hints would be very helpful! when should i start flowering? and any other comments/hints/tips would be really helpful! thankyou.

*Since the last post i have lowered the pH to 6.6 as of 9/2/2008.

MY PROBLEM NOW IS THAT 2 OF THE PLANTS HAVE YELLOWISH EDGES ON A COUPLE OF THE LEAVES, I HAVE INCLUDED SOME PICS, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? ANY HELP VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Attached Files:

2. I would start flowering now. The yellowing could be diagnosed by someone more experienced that myself, or by you with a good grow guide. I use Jorge Cervaces Marijuana Horticulture and it is the bomb!:)

3. OK well maybe you typed it wrong, but you shouldnt be giving your plants bloom nutrients in the vegetative state. Big Bloom from fox farm has high P and K ratings but low N, and what you want the most during vegetative is N and less P and K. However, being that fox farm nutes are organic your not in much trouble, I would stop the big bloom immediately and use grow big until you start flowering, THEN you use big bloom, however, I have heard from several experienced growers that tiger bloom produces better results with your type of set up

4. Sry to double [post but i realized you had other questions, if your only 4 weeks into veg id recommend waiting at least 2 more weeks, even more your are giving your plants more than enough light, you could even grow a few more, so you might as well take advantage of that by getting them as full as possible. and lastly you should hook me up with a cutting :D
    GL man sour diesel is the shit

5. I would start flowering they are going to be huge

6. sure bro, ill hook you up with a clone! about 6in if ya want.... the advice is greatly appreciated!!! if u have any more feel free to fill me in, im a 1st timer...thanks all of u for the advice! i will continue to post more pics....