Forum will be down for 30-45 min on July 23

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lizard King, Jul 19, 2013.

1. #1 Lizard King, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    Hello All ,

We will make apply some changes to live system on July 23 daytime Amsterdam Time Zone. This changes will be related to resolving new content issues and couple minor additional changes. Forum will be down around 30-45 minutes. 

As soon as it is completed we will be back online.

Thank you for your support

P.S : It is normally my summer vacation but we'll conduct the changes next week so everyone can use the board easier. 

2. Appreciate the heads up gnik. That's pretty dang loyal of you. Try and enjoy some of your time off. :smoke:

3. Thanks for the heads up. :wave:

4. shuttup ganj lol

THANKS!

6. Thank you, Gnik! This "no New posts" is really a drag! Glad to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Granny

7. Yeah, sure hope you fix the app. Nothing ever shows in the participated section.

8. Forums are back online , please report any abnormalities in this thread. i'll monitor thread from iPad during the day and will check issues tonight. 

Thanks for your patience.

9. What's the deal w/ videos not embedding? :smoking:

10. Will cgeck both issues tonight

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #14 BudSmoker, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    [quote name="Lizard King" post="18394599" timestamp="1374589278"]Will cgeck both issues tonightSent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]How come nothing ever shows up in the participated tab on the android app? It's so annoying. I've even tried using the Tapatalk app and it does the same thing.

12. STILL "Sorry, no new content found."   :cry:

Granny

13. Search reindex is being rebuild now , we identify the issue with missing new content that caused this finally. After rebuild it should work fully correct. 

14. So you're just going to ignore my question about the app?

Did you read the PS note on the first post ? 

16. It's part of the indexing issue. :smoke: