Buying off of Grasscity

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Weezy420, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Im planning on buying a bubbler does anybody know what will show up on my credit card statement. I really dont want grasscity on my statement and have to explain it to my wife.

2. The owner doesn't like it to be shown on the forums, so I won't say it, but rest assured, it isn't anything suspicious at all.

3. Does your wife not know that you smoke? That's terrible

4. Whatever shows up on your credit card statement will have nothing related to weed. You'll be fine.

5. Not meant to be public information. Indy

the package is discreet, too.

6. You weren't really supposed to reveal that wykid.

7. why not? :confused:

8. I've never gotten an asnwer to that question, either.. That's the only thing that's stopping me from buying from GC's store.. I'm worried that WEED will show up on my CC statement or something.. I heard it like 'SJ Ventures' or something like that

9. The admins don't want it out in open like that. You can email them or PM them and they'll answer you.

10. Sorry, but please stop posting every post in the Recreational Marijuana use forum. There's a specific forum for this kind of post, not to be a dick or any thing:D. Also consider using the search button, I think this thread has been posted like 20 times now? Again, not to be a dick. I havent smoked tonight...

11. The admins have answered this type of question before, ive seen threads with it and no one edited it.

if it is against the rules, by all means change it, but i doubt it is.

12. SJ doesn't care for that information to be posted publicly Wykid. I'd be interested to see the threads you're referring to. We edit it out when it's posted publicly .

Answered via PM.

13. I have ordered from this site myself, and my husband had to ask me directly what the company was that showed up on the bill because it was in NO WAY incriminating at all!! You will be fine, nothing like weed, or marijuana, or paraphenaila (sp) or any of that kind of thing is going to show up...

~ Terpsichore

14. LOL! I posted it back in 2004 before it became something that everyone wanted to know. It was then decided to not make it public knowledge. Thanks for busting me out on it!!! :p :p :p

;)

15. I'm sorry Rummy :eek:

If I ever meet you Ill smoke you out, thrice. :bongin: :smoking:

btw, just so you know, when I searched for THE NAME I found a lot of posts with it. Just thought you should know.

16. Naughty, Naughty RuMJiL.... I found this post where you DIDN'T erase what you said haha, don't worry I put the astericks there.

17. thats what she was refering to, Aimed. lol

18. Thanks, Wykid. Since Indy is the one whose most particular about it, I'll put him on clean up!!! :D