No more neg rep?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Brahski, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't really mind but why? Rep abuse?

2. I have no clue what you're talking about. I still have the option to neg. :devious:

3. whoaa, that's weird i didnt even notice that :O:eek:

4. Maybe it's only for the people with VIP service?

5. That would suck. I don't have extra cash to -rep people. -___-

6. I too, have the option. Is the option even showing for you?

It has been talked about for awhile now. Too much rep abuse and only one person to deal with it all.

7. Perhaps it is dependent on user group. We'll have to wait for Rummy or a super mod to respond.

8. [​IMG]

9. Hmm I didn't even notice that, but I would guess it is probably because of rep abuse. People sometimes -rep people just for having different opinions or things of that nature. Who knows?:confused_2:

10. I fully agree with this movement. Positive vibes all around. :D

11. Still works for me. Taking the ability to give a negative rep away from regular users is brilliant, only those who have a membership or mods appear to be able to give negs now. I like it.

12. negs been off for two days on my screen...

13. Finally ill start getting some green bars :rolleyes:

14. Well fuck me sideways.

15. Yayyy! :wave:

16. I dont think I have neg repped more than 3 people in the entire history of having rep. Whenever I get neg repped by sum1 it gives me a feeling of satisfaction that I actually pissed them off enough to get them to try to actually want to punish me with some lame internet popularity poll. :D

Therefore I dont want to give some other asshole like myself the same satisfaction when I do it to them. :D

17. Now that I think about it though. This could have its advantages...

I might just pay for a membership and go on a mass neg repping spree!!!

18. I'm in for no neg rep, but have it for everyone. I find it unfair that the more wealthy get to -rep, if I had extra cash to donate I would.

19. I have no actual knowledge whether or not this current paradigm is permanent. It may just be that Rummy hasn't turned it off for the other user groups, and is going to get to it eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.