cant post

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by swollenblunts, May 1, 2010.

1. #1 swollenblunts, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    well i cant post a new thread in the general indoor section.. helppppppppppppppppppppp.. its been actin up all day.. i logged out cleared cookies and restart my computer and modem twice help

2. What happens when you try to post? Do you get a specific error message, if so post the message,

If nothing happens, are you being brought to a blank page, if so you're being "white paged"

If neither of these things happen please post what happens?

3. a blank white page.. no error messages

4. Make sure your thread title and body aren't too long. You can try posting it with just a title and if it posts, editing it to fill in the rest.

Since you said in the other thread that you've already tried logging out and clearing your cookies and stuff, I'm not sure what more I can tell ya. It's definitely an annoying glitch though.

If you're able to post threads in other forums, just not in the indoor grow section, then you're welcome to try posting it elsewhere and send me or another mod a PM with the link, and we can move it to the right place for you. :wave:

5. the title was good and the body i tried only 5 characters and it still didnt work..

6. Try putting "." as your title and then inputting your post as you normally would. Then if it does go through just edit your title to what it was going to say originally.