Chat room!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Anony, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well the title really says it all.
    So many people always have to trade their chat program screen names, why not GC have its own chat room? I bet it would be a hit ;)

2. We\'ve had a gazillion threads on this. SJ says absolutely not. It has to do with his business and he was strongly advised to not be involved with a chat room.

3. Ah sorry, I admin I hadnt seen a thread about it so i figured it hadnt been covered yet without a more thorough search, thanks for the reply, more than understandable.

4. Man, I knew it. I was searching for threads on Chat Rooms to see if there was the possibility and I found this one to my dismay. That sucks. I think a chat room here would be sweet. Maybe a few for the different sections of the forums or something.

Maybe we can start a chat room hosted somewhere else and just have a sticky link to it for everyone? lol I don\'t want to give up on the idea ;)

5. Grasscity\'s name can\'t be tied to any chat room and no links can be allowed. Links were allowed in the past and and a lot of negativity stemmed from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.