What does a purchase from GC show up as on my credit card statement?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by z127001z, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I asked the support center, but I was wondering if anyone knows offhand?

2. if its your credit card what does it matter? and im sure it will say money purchase GRASSCITY.COM

3. It matters plenty... I have to watch what I do, with possibilities of federal background checks in my future.

4. im pretty sure they dont look at stuff like that, im in the military and well i got secruity clearence, and my one buddy was heavy into everything and became intell for the army so im sure your ok

5. I doubt anything that would draw attention.

6. A background check isn\'t going to find grasscity purchases and even if it does, it will most likely just have who you paid and how much you spent. They won\'t be able to know what you bought so there\'s really nothing they can do.

It\'s not like it\'s going to show up. <<<<< This guy gets baked all the FUCKING TIME! Don\'t hire him!

7. 05/10/07 - Visa - Purchase .... One .... BIG FAT ASS MARIJUANA SMOKING BONG

Just Kiddin ;)

8. Haha alright, I understand... I\'d rather sound like a dumbass now rather than get fucked later if you know what I mean :smoking: Thanks for the help!

9. It doesn\'t say grasscity.com. If you want to know exactly what it says then PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.