Call of Duty: World at War, Clan!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mushie, Feb 24, 2009.

1. #1 Mushie, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Ok, so I am thinking of starting up a grass city clan for CoD:WaW. It would be nothing major, just a group of people that can play together whenever who share some common interests (getting high :D).

If you are interested post your gamertag in this thread or feel free to add me

Members:
    Psilocybin Box
    FreakTard
    rkRAMPAGE
    INvisible23
    infi1ty
    bambamonu
    chemical v2

Clan Name: PoT (Potheads of Today) :smoking:

Please note: people listed under members section my or may not bear the clan tag, it is a simply a reference to other blades who play!

2. i would be up to play :)

gamertag: rkRAMPAGE

3. Ewww, you know that modern warfare > world at war.

I knew it was going to be that way when I saw copies being sold at 711.

4. gametag - INvisible23

i'm already in a clan (well kinda, we dont do any clan battles or any of that shit) but i'd be down to play with peeps from here.

5. Good good... hopefully we can get a few more... im thinkin of our clan tag bein PoT (Potheads of Today) :D

6. I'll do it.

I keep trying to chat with you btw Mushie, it won't let me accept chat invites for some reason.

I've been playing a lot of Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but I will get on WaW some too =]

I do like MW better though... But some bitch stole it from me, haha.

7. hmm weird... only thing that sucks is i cant be on computre and xbox at the same time :(... ill be on in a little bit and ill also add the others

8. I am totally in man. My other clan is all PC games so I don't have a 360 clan yet. I will be picking up World At War on Mar 6th. Will also be getting it for PC.

Gamer Tag-infi1ty (will be changing shortly, as you can probably tell there is a typo)

PC Screen Name- STaG_Infin1ty

9. #9 Jinkyjonk, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Gtfo.

Back on topic, never any pc clans :(

I threw my xbox360 at a wall.

10. Good deal guys! I will add you all and you can all add each other (i put gamertags in the original post) change your clan tag to PoT, I will be on later tonight so hopefully ill see some of you on!

11. Btw, Mushie, if you send me a party invite and I don't answer, its because I'm watching TV or some shit.

I noticed I had old messages. I just wasn't on my Xbox at the time. Lol

12. bambamonu..... thats mine but we already have a clan of potheads:D

13. sign me up:

gt - chemical v2

14. Oh hell yeah... Saw this post alittle late but I hope you guys are sill playing, I'll add ya and see if you guys are on

Gamertag: Bob L Saget

I'm definetly up for it I'm tired of being on random teams with shitty people when i go 76 and 24 in headquarters and my team didn't capture it once ><

15. #15 Iceni Toker, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Sure, my gamertag is:

Beer And A Cigg

16. add me whenever u get a chance
    gamertag: XmoojX

when i ask just say its the grasscity clan

17. add me gamertag: XmoojX

18. Yay, a clan of stoners. Add me, my KD ratio is at 1.58.

mattcopXPS

19. Suspect D3vice is my gamertag.

20. If anyone play COD 4 my gamer tag is bluntroller1129, hit me up.