Subscription pay option not working

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by AMEX Accepted, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I can't figure out how to order a subscription.
    When I click "paid subscriptions" under UserCP there is an error with WorldPay.
    Can I buy it in the shop? If so where can I find it?
    Is there a PayPal account I can make a payment with my credit card to?

2. You can buy a membership at the GC shop here...

Information about payment methods is available here...

The paid subscription link on my user cp used to just show me when I bought my membership, and when it expires, but now there is the option of buying a membership through there...new to me...haven't tried it, so I don't know how/if it works...I bought my memberships through the GC shop...

3. Just bought it.
    How long does it take to activate?

4. SJ has to manually change you over to a paid member so it could take a day or two, but usually no more than that. :smoking:

5. Wish it would come on a little sooner lol.
    Oh well.

6. Quick Links > Ticket System...

Open a ticket about your membership...you must include the order number when you make the ticket...;)

It's the middle of the night in Amsterdam right now though...

7. Yeah, I'd probably give it at least another 12 hours or so before you start sending in tickets about it.

I mean, SJ is a busy dude, I'm sure dealing with shit from the actual shop takes precedence over the forums. Give him some time. :smoking:

If it takes longer than 2 days, then maybe it's cool to send in a ticket about it. :cool:

8. Well...a membership is actual shop business too...;)

JD's right though...give it another day or two before starting to :poke:

Last time I bought on Sunday, and it was active when I got up Monday morning...:)

9. So how do you know when your membership is about to expire?

10. User CP > Paid Subscriptions...it'll tell you when you bought it, and when it expires...

11. All mine says are the different levels and prices....

12. You don't have the "Active Subscriptions" section just above that...all 2 lines of it? :confused::confused:

IDK...maybe you're just broken...:poke:

I kept my email confirmation from the order too so that I'd know when I bought it as well as the order number/cost, etc...

Wish I could help further...sorry...

13. He's on that life time subscription glitch LOL.

14. #15 jmick, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    No, under miscellaneous I have; paid subscriptions, event reminders, and attachments...suppose I will have to wait for it to run out. Thanks for the help...
    Never-mind, I went to orders and pulled up my order history, and there it was 11-7-11

15. I paid for my Gold membership late Sunday night and tomorrow is Wednesday.. Still not on yet :(
    I put in the ticket as you suggested IF.

16. Hey guys, so I paid late sunday night, technically 1am Monday.
    It's now Thursday and I still can't access the hidden forums :(