Bigass Steamroller

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Respirator, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Traded a small dome perc bong for it (Check my profile for pic)

Its about 18" long and nearly impossible to clear when milked.

Easily my favorite piece ever, I've taken to calling him Carrot.
    What does the city think? :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Beast!

I've never hit a large steamroller.

3. Its like a dry bong, but more portable.

4. You can kill people with those things haha

5. Profile pic is Grinder, DEF not a dome perc bong.

6. Where'd you get profile pic? i said check my profile. or go to the Bongs and Bubblers and look for my thread- 'New Bong- Dome perc'

7. Christ! Is that a piece or a dido? No but seriously I wanna hit it :smoke:

8. Any girl that can put this thing inside of her.....oh god its like 2 and a half inchs wide.

9. I LOVE steam rollers and this is no exception. Nice!!!!!

10. my favorite type of steamrollers are the ones with a a small carb at the end that you can cover with just a finger and are just like a straight tube thats the size of my wrist to the toppish of my fingers

11. The carb on this is small enough for one finger, it is a bit off center but it's not a problem.

12. nice. how much does that cost? I haven't toked in nearly 2 months and will need t obuy a stealthy piece soon. a steam roller is definitely what I would like

13. [quote name='"sandwichman"']

nice. how much does that cost? I haven't toked in nearly 2 months and will need t obuy a stealthy piece soon. a steam roller is definitely what I would like[/quote]

At my lhs the steamrollers are cheaper than bowls. I got one that was probably 8 inches for $25 and dropped it several times without it breaking. make sure to keep it clean

14. I traded a bong for it so no clue. But there is nothing stealthy about a piece this big :D

15. It looks like cheap China glass meaning the bong. So good trade sick steamroller.

16. Jeez little harsh there, I liked that bong...but thanks lol

17. I love steamrollers!!!!

18. That must hit your chest like a cannon when you clear it!

19. Can i have it?

20. That thing scares me.