bubble bucket "systems"?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by I have this, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys, that thread is like 250 pages, so I hope you dont mind I put my idea here. I am up for any and all suggestions.

I am thinking several bubble buckets, maybe the smaller version (2 or 3 gal bucket). Connected by manifold to a reservoir. The res is outside the tent to keep it cooler. I am thinking I will run a small duct from the ac to blow directly on the res.

The res. will be maybe 2 inches lower than the buckets, to encourage draining. Inside the res I will put a submersible pump that will drip feed all the bubble buckets. The main purpose of this is circulation.

Gravity should keep the res level with the buckets, so I can for go the level indicators. ALso I would be able to drain the res (and buckets) from outside the tent, I could add nutes there too, as well as monitor all the water parameters.

What do you all think? I think about this all the time and that is best I can come up with, I have a single bin setup, but I want to go to individual containers, the idea is that the buckets will be interchangable so I can add another res and have another stage of flowering, etc.

TIA
    :smoking::wave::hello: