(Pics&Vids) Homemade Single Perc Fuze Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by jonpan, Nov 24, 2009.

1. #1 jonpan, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
    so i've been making water bongs just for funsies but they were usually one time use only because the pen would get dirty or melt and whatnot
    so i decided to make a little more permanent one
    tell me what you guys think about it
    basically it's a fuze bottle

[​IMG]
    used a fuze bottle with a nice pen from my college, an exacto knife, and some 5 minute epoxy

[​IMG]
    disassembled my pen into this. all parts are metal

[​IMG]
    pen tip is gold plated

[​IMG]
    basically the pen tip is my bowl and id pack it and put it at the end of the pen pipe

[​IMG]
    i used that whatever its called thing to keep the tip in place, otherwise it would just fall out

[​IMG]
    used an exacto knife to cut the hole

[​IMG]
    the pen pipe fit perfectly

[​IMG]
    used the 5 minute epoxy around the edges to hold the pipe in place and also used to rubber band to keep the pipe upright.
    after 15 mins i took off the rubberband and the pipe didnt move and it was air tight too.
    made a carb too using exacto knife on the top.

so lemme know what you guys think about this

ill take a milk video realll soon :)

NEW EDIT!
    so like i added more stuff to my bong haha
    i used another 2 bottles and some straws and more epoxy and made a single perc bong
    two levels of water and 100% air tight/leak proof!!
    i think it's an amazing bong!

[​IMG]
    two levels of water
    single perc bong

[​IMG]
    added my penguin buddy from penguins of madagascar, it's a mad funny show lol
    i still need something to use as a bowl, tired of using and packing aluminum foil

anyway some milk vids!

first vid, my batteries ran out lol so you couldnt see me taking the toke
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLWmNFi0ACI"]YouTube- funsies[/ame]

second vid, not that good but hey. im happy ;)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OztRkmJn5fg"]YouTube- funsies 2[/ame]

i didnt make a carb so instead i just took out the foil and used the downstem as a carb.
    lemme know all your thoughts about this haha

im gonna prob keep upgrading this haha

2. Cool, like how you took the time to epoxy and rubberband it. Im always too lazy but i never use homemades more than once. If you like that you should try making a sobe gravity bong..those are real nice.

3. Hell yeah, Sobe waterfalls are hella good. one bowl gets myself and one or two others ripped. Idk why I never thought to use a rubberband like that on my homemades. Looks nice I look forward to seeing your milk

4. Cool way to kill some time.

5. just tried it out, hit real well. nice and clean.
    the metal pipe makes it real easy to clean too.

6. updated guys!!! :)

7. no thoughts about this?

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NOBwmdxFj4]YouTube - New bong - good times[/ame]

You just need one of these, man.

Yours is cool, but eh... come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn... :bongin:

9. mine is also free lol.

10. true, but between time put into it and just the money sitting on your table you could have probably gotten something similar to that one without the AC. It is a great homemade ill give you that. You should get a cheap grommet downstem and slide at your local shop. Itd be like ten bucks and make your piece a lot better.

11. that sounds liek a good idea, what does a grommet downstem look like? lol