Homemade Inverse Showerhead to Disc Perc

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by ErrorFlow, Dec 16, 2012.

1. The past three weeks or so, I've been very into creating homemade bongs.
    I went through different phases of type of percolator that i liked; started with inline percs,
    moved on to some disc and multi disc percs, and then inverted showerhead percs.

I liked the way the inverted showerheads hit and i loved the unparalleled diffusion that disc percs offered.

I decided to combine the two and after some trial and error,
    created a design that i find to be quite ingenious.

Heres's a video i made for it:
    Homemade Inverse Showerhead to Disc Perc - YouTube

It stacks bubbles for free and if you close your eyes during a hit you can't tell you hit it at all :smoking:

In most of the hits i used two precoolers but in the last one i just used one.

I wish i knew how to blow glass so i could make this into a real piece.

I used a standard 24 oz. gatorade bottle for the base, a Sobe bottle for the disc perc/main chamber, and the top of a Sobe bottle and its lid for the inverted showerhead.

2. honestly aside from the horrible fucking plastic you used....

that is amazing..
    that thing motherfuckni STACKS son!!! GODDAMN

ill take one, in glass.

3. Thanks man!

Would something like this be harmful to smoke out of? even if the bowl piece is all glass?

4. OP I gotta hand it to ya, that was probably the best home made ghetto bong I ever seen in my life. I thought I was creative but dayum!! Ill rep ya for it Thanks.

5. Care to share a creation guide so fellow blades can enjoy?

6. I will consider that! It really is EASY to make.

7. Looks easy, but since I've never used or seen in person a legit water bong that wasn't just some small portable $30 thing, I have no idea what pieces do what.

8. Holy f}%^ing shit best bong design I have seen by far ill love you forever if u do a how too <3

9. I followed your steps and that shit rocked so hard! I hate smoking out of plastic but it hit sooo smooth.
    Youre a genius. If you ever make glass ones hit me up!
    :D

10. Thanks a lot, man :cool: I'm so glad you were able to try it and have it work for ya.
    did you try filling the Sobe bottle with ice??

11. Please do a How-To, OP. PLEASE.

12. I do ice and two shots of whiskey out of tradition. lol.
    I really want your advice because my building skills have never been the best.
    I have a glass bottle with a sphere as a base and a nice neck. My plan is to build a bubbler. Right now im considering making my line that goes under water out of a rubber gas line and sticking my bowl (prolly an old socket) inside of it . i say a rubber gas line because i dont want to burn the piss out of my hand when i pull it out and sockets are kind of traditional. I wasnt planning on putting a mouth piece in it because the top of the bottle will work (i think).
    other than my line that goes under the water is there something else i need. or any ideas you might have? even if its not a bubbler.

13. There really isn't much of an added health risk with the plastic, unless your flame is directly touching the plastic and you're inhaling that.
    Smoke isn't hot enough to heat the plastic to a temperature high enough to release anything more harmful than the air you're already breathing.
    So don't worry about your health when using homemade bongs.
    Just always make sure you're using a socket or a glass bowl for the bowlpiece.

The bong in the video stacks like a mother fucker...

14. im always interested in these creations. props for the creativity and uniqueness. id personally prefer glass tho

15. Perfect! this is exactly what i believed to be true.. I always use a glass bowlpiece.
    Thank you!

16. thank you! and i would prefer glass too... Only problem is i don't want to spend 500 or so bucks. I really have no extra money at all right now.
    This is not the type of diffusion that you'd get from a $20 glass bong.

17. That's crazy man, I just subscribed to your channel for when you put the TUTORIAL up. Hint hint. :) :bongin:

18. lol! just 48 more likes....
    just kidding i will most likely do it before then.

19. Dude, don't make a tutorial. They can easily look up how to make a normal homemade bong and how to make a homemade perc, then apply the building techniques to different kinds of percs. Challenge your fellow potheads! ;D

20. Wait how did people follow his steps? I wanna make one help me out blades