"The Majic Can, Man"

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by gdonald2007, May 24, 2012.

1. "THE MAJIC CAN", MAN! May 23 2012.
    THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED, ONE V8 MINI (COME IN SIX PACKS) ONE LARGE PIN, ONE KNIFE, (TO CUT SUPER-CHARGER HOLE). THAT'S IT, DENT IT, POKE IT, STAB IT, SMOKE IT.
    MAGICALLY STORES UNBURNT THC RESIN IN THE CAN.

YOU CAN'T SEE IT GOING IN, AND YOU ALWAYS GET A TOKE. LEAVE IT FOR AN OZ OR SO, GET THE HANDLE OF A SHARP SPOON, OR SIMILAR, SCRAPE IT BANG IT ON THE TABLE AND PRESTO, YOUR BOUND TO GET 5G'S RETURNED REJUICED, TWICE AS POTENT AS WHAT YOU WERE SMOKIN IN IT!
    (Sssssh:The real screat is in the size of your holes, I use an upholstery pin, makes a nice fat hole, and not as many, better draggin.

DESPERATE? BUY SOME TIN SNIPS, CUT-HER IN HALF, LOW HEAT, A SCRAPING TOOL AND YOU GET PURE RESIN, ADD ASHES SO IT DON'T STICK, ENJOY.

MAKE A NEW CAN, TRY DIFFERENT SCREEN PATTERNS, AND, IF YOU FORGET TO PUT IT AWAY, NO FRETS, IT'S JUST AN EMPTY V8 CAN, FOOL MOM OR DAD EVERY TIME.

GET THEM TODAY, JUST 6.00 FOR THE JUICE CANS, ADD LOTS OF SALT AND PEPPER TO JUICE, IT'S REALLY FLAT, ENJOY. CHEERS.

ALSO, BRUSH OFTEN HAS A TENDACY TO STAIN THE TEETH A LITTLE, SMILE.

"THE MAJIC CAN", MAN.

BY: GRANNYB/EDM/AB/CA. DISCOVERED CIRCA 2002

Confession: BEEN SMOKING FOR 40YRS AND THIS SIMPLE CAN IS BY FAR THE BEST ONE HIT SMOKING DEVICE ON THE PLANET, PERIOD!. YOU DEFINATELY CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE, EITHER. GB MAY23/12

2. #2 figarofigaro, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    no man, just no

also... i know you're talking about the tomato juice drank, but most people googling V8 mini are gonna get the car, man

3. What the actual fuck is any of this.

4. ^Where from man? North Canada here. It's true all of it. Here's a pic finally, believe it or not...

[​IMG]

5. #5 gdonald2007, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    Here's a pic, could read 'chunks'

Flickr">[​IMG]</a>[/IMG]

6. i cant tell if your trolling or not but that shit is def not twice as potent

7. ^Trolling? Get a grip, there's nothing in it for me. Wait, some capitalist will be makeing these in disposable six packs for all the lazy suckers out there, sooner than you think.

And...yes it is. Come on you got to give it some time, like 1oz.

8. Sorry, what is? The pipe resin?

9. That would be inhaling brain cell killing tarSent from my GT-P5100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app