Electric Nail

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by chaseroot, Jun 19, 2014.

1. http://www.w9tech.com/the-hammer-top/

2. Wow that's fucking dope! Never really knew too much bout that persei brand but cause of you, I think ima starting repping that!
    Sold without the ceramic Rod though.... Hmmm

3. #23 Hyekakan, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014

i have the core here and max it runs is 8.4v to say its not efficient it is in my book, and if this nail works out im gonna have a nail in my car plus the core can power others vapes i have i say efficiency is its best attribute

4. That thing needs more testing!

Btw, whats better the hercules sr 74 or the sr 71??
    Instead of that persei battery, can that the core be used instead?

the 71 is a monster but some people ave issues with it not being able to properly put it together, the 74 is easier but not as powerful. and yes i can use my core on my persei

6. But a game changer isn't just copying an idea that has already been around for a couple years

Trim Nazi

can you please show me a all glass enail? very interested to see if one exists 

8. [SIZE=11pt]1. the unit power core has a usb charger[/SIZE]
    2. the unit power core can be used with other vaporizers
    3. the unit can be powered inside your car.
    4. the ceramic rod itself is interchangeable with the Bender
    5. the unit can be powered without the core using the Persei Making it a portable unit
    6. the unit is all glass with all glass air path
    7. Couple the Ceramic Hammer with the Persei you can light your bowls with it
    8. Future expansion of upgrades is easier then purchasing whole new units.
    9. Customer service like no other
    10. See 1-9 many more to list.  
    [SIZE=11pt]Ya show me another unit that can do all that and ill retract my statement. In fact show me a all glass enail that has separated the heater from the air path, and is super easy to clean and upgrade.[/SIZE]

technically, this is not a game changer...

1. usb chargers are nothing new
    2. Enail do this already
    3. power inverters do exist if you would like to utilize an Enail in the car. or a torch...
    4. previously invented technology
    5. another previously invented technology
    6. pretty much all you have going for yourself...
    7. you're a broken record...
    8. how so, this "revolutionary" product isn't on market so you cannot truly know. Enail pieces are sold separately...
    9. biased opinion...
    10. see 1-9, excluding all the repeats, so see 6.

regardless, id like to see the finished product and some usage videos.

10. there is a vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSHSQR3aoGk

11. What are all those wires for? Looks to complicated to use on the daily. What's the price on this gonna be?

And why does it matter if it's all glass if we are dabbing off of titanium?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. The wire he is holding just to check the temp so that means it has no temp readout. Doesn't look like the nail can hold even slightly larger than normal dabs.

Trim Nazi

13. yeah that was just a thermocouple hooked up to a read-out

14. #34 chaseroot, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    1.The USB is built in the Core so you can do two things at once.

2. Please show me a enail power supply that can run a oil vaporizer.

3. The Core allows you to run your nail on a 12v system without a inverter.

4. The ceramic rod is previously invented yes, but never used in this application where it's also used on other vaporizers or in other ways, making it a try ally universal part.

5. Please show me a portable enail you can walk around powered on batteries.

Customer service can be verified on email, FC, Skype, Facebook, and other means of communication available to speak to the creator directly. Show me another enail maker or vape maker you can do this at all sorts of times in the day or night. (I can honestly send the creator an email at 2am in the morning with a question about the product and he replies shortly after, if that's not customer service then I'm not sure what is)

The wire inside the chamber is a thermocouple and the blue one was to connect the Persei to the Core. Making a portable unit you can walk around.

Temp control is there but no read out. All you do is select the voltage you want to vape at.

Why we did glass? Although titanium is good Quartz is considered to be the best for taste.

--------------------------------------
    Best question on GC?

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1296321-Drinking-bong-water

15. If quartz is for best taste then why did You use glass?

Trim Nazi

so you are one of the 30 beta testers?
    long time lurker of FC 
    :smoke:

1. ill give you that usb powered sounds great, but whats the lifespan of that particular part going to be? it just seems much more likely to burn out than the typical power cords (standard three prong) on the market...

2. Enail PID could be wired up to control a number of items. so technically its "universal" if you have decent wiring skills and an understanding of electronics.

3. the idea is cool, but many portable vaporizers have car chargers already.

4. agreed

5. i could reach and argue vape pen, but we all know thats not the same as dabbing.

ya no doubt your email is gonna get answered, you're a beta tester. im not saying the owner/operator will not treat future customers awesome as well, but this is simply a biased opinion based on an extraordinary circumstance...

if you really wanna impress some people, lets see that temperature readout throughout the entire video. heating up. while the concentrates on the "nail". and recovery time to readjust the heat.  

looking forward to updates.