Help with ph

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by teach me, Jan 22, 2013.

1. hello people,

obviously im usoing coco, am i right in thinking that a ph of 5.8 right through the grow would be ok, i'll be watering twice a day once they get going, im using super critical auto's, and have grown in coco before but have never bothered ph'ing before, thanks for looking people

2. Yes, make sure everything is 5.8, and dont worry about runoff like I did.

3. what are your thoughts on canazym and rhizotonic plz?

4. What blumoon said, or you can use advanced nutrient PH perfect and not worry about PH.

Cannazyme cleans your roots for better uptake, used in late flower. Rhizo products are benificial bacteria added in veg or early flower, which assist in root growth and development. Both are worthwhile adds to a grow as long as everything else is dialed in. I think the rhizo add is more bang for you buck, especially when you supplement it with sugars or 1carbs to turbo charge the bacteria.

5. Rhizotonic is an algae derived root supplement built around hormones which interact with root tips to accelerate growth. It also contains a variety of amino acids.

From the horses mouth:
    There is no bacteria. Please be more conscious about the information you share, especially when it is incorrect.

6. Thanks for the correction, could do without the condescending part next time though, I suppose I just assumed it was part of great white, voodoo juice family of products rather than a hormone. My mistake.

7. #7 SCMC, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    Aaaaaaaaaand this is why I shouldn't even bother. I said please, and asked you to simply be more mindful of what you post.

And now I am condescending?

[​IMG]

Done with this forum.

8. If you have this problem a lot, perhaps you should reevaluate how you come across to others. You obviously have good information to share, I appreciated the content.

9. Great Info! thats why im here to learn everything your willing to teach... :smoking:

10. This guy does not belong in this forum no matter how much he knows! He is completely disrespectful. Who cares if someone makes a mistake, we are human. . .remember!? Guy needs to smoke more herb, as the peace effect is not coming through with him! Guy always got his panties in a knot! Can tell what kind of person he is by his avatar! Really, it's flipping himself off, cuz I think it's lame. . .outright childish!!!! Count to ten dude! ! ! Damn!!!!

11. #11 Mikezyg, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    totally agree with you donkiez!
    This guys avatar says it all! Middle finger? Come on really? He argues and disrespects people all over this forum! Who cares if someone makes a mistake! We are human right?? Stop getting your panties in a knot SCMC, treat people with respect and smoke more herb! As the peace giving qualities are not not their for you! If you prove someone wrong, just post the correct info and keep your mouth shut! And change your avatar, you look childish!!!!

No disrespect here at GC.

Chunk

12. ...says the white knight with 2 posts

13. Christ. Stop getting so butt-hurt over SCMC everybody. He just has a different style to him. He is BOTHERING to give advice, and amazing advice it is. Just grow up and take it. I don't care if he calls me an idiot if he teaches me something new.. And him and AskEd have more than done that here. *teach, not call me an idiot.

14. #14 Neverender CC, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    This x's a thousand. New guys would do a lot better to shut up and learn than try to put a helpful veteran in their place.

New guys come here to belong.....just like you did recently. Being disrespectful to new members doesn't fly here at GC.

Chunk

15. People come here to learn but they also come to be involved in a positive community centered around a hobby that they love. Talking down to people, or belittling them for their post count, or telling them to shut up and learn are completely disrespectful and create a negative vibe that make people uncomfortable and ultimately hurt the community as a whole.

16. Well said! No one can argue with those words! Thank god their are descent people in this forum! Everyone on here deserves respect regardless of your history, post count, or knowledge! Just because you know your shit, and have a million posts doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful! ! ! Peace everybody!!!

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

17. If you don't have anything constructive to add to the topic of the thread then don't add anything at all. The continuation of off topic posts, specifically those directed towards myself intended to provoke an emotional response, will be met with reports to site moderators regarding the poorly veiled attempt to "troll" this forum. Rather than protest any member who works to expand the knowledge base instead try benefitting the community with accurate, on topic, advice. Failing to do so will pollute this forum with useless opinion rather than needed fact, and that is the tragedy.

18. Back off SCMC......the new members are allowed a voice here also.

I doubt it.

Well said.

I agree.

You don't get to make that call. Two users have attempted to make peace with you and you won't hear of it. Last I heard, you're not the capo of the hydro forums.

Get this thread back on track or we'll close it.

Chunk

19. I doubt you! :)

20. I make my batches of RO water or water/nutrients to 5.5. The reason I do that is because the ph in coco seems to gradually climb until it reaches about 6.2-6.4. Checking runnoff is not that important in coco, but when I do check it, it's usually at 5.8-6.0. This works and always has worked perfect for me!