Question about nirvana's autoflowers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CAmpania, Jul 6, 2010.

1. This is my first grow and I have 3 nirvana auto feminized blue mystics growing about 2-3 days old and now im starting to read everywhere that nirvana's autoflowers dont really autoflower. My question is, will they still flower after long enough of 12/12? Are they salvageable at all or should I just give up on them and plant some of their indoor mix seeds instead?

2. i have no experience with af.... but from all ive read the probs with nir af are some dont autoflower.....yes they will still flower. infact if ur lucky ull get more and better bud. just a guess though

3. not too sure when their going to flower. i got some free from attitudes promo a while ago. i currently have some nirvana auto jock horror and northern lights that have been going for around a month or a little longer, and show no signs of flowering at all. im just keeping them outside with my other plants though and hopefully they start flowering when my regular plants do.

after looking at nirvanas site though, they do mention it is up 5 weeks before flowering, and it looks to me like they say their autos only lower your overall time from 1-3 weeks compared to their regular counterparts

4. You my friend are doing the Blue Mystics, The rest of Us are using some pre-release freebies from The Attitude. The special included 1 each of the following; Auto Jock Horror, Auto Bubbelicious, and Auto Northern Lights .. so you get to be the pioneer :cool:

My NL did not sprout ( grASSHumper's did , and it is auto'ing :)), but both the BBL, and JH are responding to 12/12. Jury is still out on yield, taste, and potency for all 4 strains

added some pics to tame your worries :smoke:
    1-2 the BBL auto
    3-4 the JH auto

Measuring tape is set at bottom of grow bag on both plants so if your worried about height you can get an idea

I did take a cutting of the JH, 2 days ago .. if it doesn't reveg ..then maybe there is something to the 5 week thing, but after watching their SR go 40- 45 days and nothing my $$ is on the JH revegging...

Will sub in and watch , Good luck.
    Wharf

Attached Files:

5. Thanks for the quick responses guys. I guess I'll just play it by ear, it'd be a shame to waste some perfectly fine sprouts. Cant wait for them to really take off.