(Abusive Cut OG) Showcase 29.8% THC (HIGHEST LAB TESTED)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by josephspare21, Aug 12, 2012.

1. ok i went to the med shop awhile back got sum (abusive cut og) lab tested to be 29.8% THC and as i was cracking open a bud and I found a good seed so i planted it awhile back and its about 12in tall and looking super good i am planing on making it a mother cuz it is a female but now I cant find any info on how it grows i mean at all no pics no nothing they have another strain called abusive og but thats not the right strain so dose anyone got sum info or wat?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIHkSafj1Xw]Abusive Cut OG Showcase - SFS Premier Collective - Highest Tested THC! - YouTube[/ame]

2. Glad to hear you were able to get a seed from the abusive cut og. One of the best strains I've smoked in quite awhile. I wasn't able to find much information on the strain and since the collective is gone, I'm pretty sol! I was able to collect a few seeds from the times I picked up but only one was able to take hold. She is about 3-4 weeks from harvest so I would love to hear how your grow went.

3. fuuuuck, i would love some of that right now