Say CHEEEESE...

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Reelconnoisseur, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Greenhouse seeds cheese on the left, Serious AK-47 on right.

[​IMG]

Ak
    [​IMG]

All Cheese
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Damn man, I gata go change my pants now....

Excellent bud pics man they look in fucking credible

3. Awesome pics man, those look killer, looks to be starting to ripen, should be done in 2 weeks

4. Hey kalashnikova, your quote bout weed can be misleading... remember opium and cocaine also come from natural plants

5. That is sooo huge!!! The AK nug in the back..

6. Tell Willie Nelson that, he is the one who said it, I just happen to 100% agree with him. Opium has alot of medicinal value also, just not as much value as Cannabis, and to get cocaine you have to add a bunch of manmade chemicals, same with heroin.

7. Thanks you guys. Yeah, they had about 10 days or so left when i took these pics. here is that AK bud on harvest day.
    [​IMG]

Just harvested the bulk of it about 5 days ago and just getting my first taste.

The AK-47 has a supreme high. Debilitating but still uplifting. Decent smell and taste.

Cheese has an overwhelming sweet skunk smell and taste, w/ hints of Kush. High is pretty good, but puts me to sleep, awesome bedtime bud, lol...

8. Daaaaayuuummmm. Huuuuge buds. What wattage light are you using? +rep man

9. and peeps say greenhouse seeds cant grow some dank
    i have some superbud in the g/h........flowering starts in about 10 days here in ohio

10. Howmuch dry weight do you think you got?

11. The Ak's dry out to around 1.75oz per plant. i don't like the mother of it, could have got a better plant. She lacked in taste and smell and i have no doubt weight after getting same from her last time. I don't blame the AK, it was my pick for the mother, just not the best specimen i don't think. This was the last grow for her. She is being replaced with Dutch Passion blueberry.

The cheese are getting around 2 and 2.5 oz's per plant which is what i've come to expect from this setup and my years using it. Got a good pick for the mother with her.

Prolly 32 dry oz's total, roughly. I don't sell, so i don't really weigh up everything. Just the best specimens and guesstimate the smaller 1's.

12. would have to disagree......
    i think there is a collosal difference in the fact that opium and cocaine have to be extracted. it probably took mankind hundreds of years to determine a way of extracting those drugs and to discover their effects

as opposed to cannabis which grows freely on a tree. it would have been there for the first people in mankind to simply pluck and consume,all natural.not a scientific extraction process:D

13. in need of a roommate?

14. Just because they use solvents and what not to extract opium and coka doesnt make it any different. You extract THC with fire, you have to activate it with a chemical reaction to feel it.

Trust me I love weed. All im saying is just because it is natural doesnt automatically make its good. If you cut an opium plant you can taste and immediately feel effects, same with chewing on coca leaves.

15. Beat me to it.

Plants look gorgeous OP.

16. LOL seriously! Awe-inspiring grow OP!

17. Thanks everyone, its not easy being cheesy...:smoke:

18. well to be fair the weed being grown today probably has just as much outside influnce to get the high THC levels in the strains that people have spent processing opium and coke. i mean the native americans werent plucking OG kush quality nugs and putting them into their peace pipes 200 years ago lol.