~ Sovereignty Glass Appreciation Thread {Pics, Vids, Milks} ~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Just619, Apr 4, 2011.

1. #12881 BongRips247, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    homie i own the same tube if you fill the water up half way to the bride reinforcement the hit will be a lot smoother guaranteed lol, good looks otherwise tho

http://youtu.be/AQFcMAe5CWQ

2. I wanna put this up against a stem/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0ZTK9Y0AI

3. Yo how is everyone? I am a new member and wanted to say hello! I am also looking for some advice.

I am picking up some SG glass from JFriendlys via shipping from MD to NV.. I spoke with Jon and we laid out a deal on the phone, he is awaiting my payment. 
    I know a lot of you have done business with Jon I just wanted to ensure sending in this money order is the legit method to follow and that I am safe as a consumer?

Thanks and Peace!

4. This thread is a thing of beauty... I will have been smoking for 5 years this summer, but i'm just starting to teach myself about high end glass. It's really a pretty awesome world... 

I've been to that shop.  It's an actual shop, he's a business man, I seriously doubt he'd screw you on a deal.  He seems like a nice guy but real chatty.  Why are you getting sov from him though?  You're much closer to cali than MD and the price of sov seems to be lower in cali than here on the east coast.

6. #12886 420_, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    THANKS. I replied in the intro post...

..We worked out a deal over the phone because he had exactly what I was looking for at the exact time I need it. I have been in and out of head shops in SoCal and 1 in NorCal, and not finding what I wanted. Jon had it, at a fair price, and I feel thats the best business. Plus I have heard a lot of good things about his shop so I wanted to build an even business relationship.

I am not one for begging for deals or anything, I mostly hope who I purchase from sees I am a supportive person and serious buyer and does show some consideration and this is why I enjoy networking and building relationships throughout the game.

7. My new sg hollowfoot and sg 60mm g-line down grid

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. #12888 sektr, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    Grabbin a Stem/8 or 2013bc netline/tophat soon (depends on availability of Stem/8s at the time), and I had some questions for the vets. I currently have a 13" EFS tube (double gridded donut, hits very similarly to a V6 king stem), as well as a 10" mini tube on it's way to my house, so flavor saver/oil rig and small ripper are both covered, and I've been looking for a double chamber for fatter, smoother rips to complete the collection.

That being said, I've realized I have to choose between the shorter (17") triple bore tubes and taller (18-19") double bore tubes.

So I'm wondering, for anyone here who has hit both, how much of a difference is there between the two? I've heard people vote for both sides, so I wanted to get some in depth answers if I can. the 16.5" netline to tophat triple bore (and 17-17.5" stem/8s) is better suited to where I keep my tubes, but if a larger double bore is gonna hit noticeably smoother without adding drag then I could find a spot for it in my home.

9. Anyone want to sell me a straight neck/straight or hollow-foot pillar? Or a natty neck hollow-foot pillar? PM me, and we can link up via Facebook... Other glass heads can vouch for my transactions.

10. good luck on finding a straight neck hollow foot.  I've only ever seen 1 for sale and it was 2k.  Though I was lucky enough to track down a straight neck inv 4 straight foot pillar.  NFS for now, but if I get the hankering to sell it I'll keep you in mind.

11. #12891 SpaceNuggets, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7orjshhq-_8

My SOV.... Disegard the PH(X) and The Sheldy

12. #12892 kayakush, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
  13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHJC4Ow7Ev0&feature=youtube_gdata_playerSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. +'s and -'s of the 75mm Gline/Imperial? trading for one here soon, it'll be in my hands next week. never ripped one so i'm curious, do you guys that own em like yours?

15. Love at first sight... My new tall can recycler with Zach P sketch dome
    [​IMG]

16. Over 4 months used to get bumped 4 times a day...

Attached Files:

17. I think a lot of it has more to do with the popularity of oil and oil rigs.  People who are into sov are still into it, I see some nice collections on fb, but there's just no way I can spend top dollar on flower tubes anymore, If I had unlimited disposable income sure, but for me, it just makes more sense to spend on oil rigs. 

18. #12898 T-o-W-e-R, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    i appreciate sovereignty.

heres something i put together, i was messin around with burst shot and i thought it'd be cute
    click it to begin

output_0uOFcv.gif

more appreciation to come

19. By far my favourite piece I own, can't go wrong with a bc2013

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

20. a little 4 to 8 love

Attached Files: