[Full Review] Weed Star Double Bubbler 2.0 (Lots of HQ Pics, HD Vids, etc.!!)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by spikeystud88, May 14, 2010.

1. I'm thinking you guys are right - she'd look pretty sexy crystal clear and without logos!

We're heading to wally world now to pick up more SG/other cleaning stuff :D.

2. #62 spikeystud88, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    Well, our shitty Wal-Mart didn't carry SG for some reason. They're doing tons of construction expanding it and stuff, so maybe some of the merchandise isn't out.

Anyways, uploading some pics I took over the past few days now, will update this post once they're up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some shots of everything being soaked in SG:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After soaking in SG for 10hrs part of the W* label rubbed off - gonna leave it for another day and then try to rub the rest off:

[​IMG]

The SG took the label right off this W* slide (it was the ugly cursive W* logo anyways):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Enjoy!

3. lol @ heidi sneakin into that one pic of the desk. But very nice thread + piece, but it gets me too high sometimes. Also, everyone ignore my messy room!:eek::smoke:

4. Good looks on taking the logos off. If SG does the job well enough I'll be 100% ready to buy one of these. I'm pretty much there already, but (no disrespect to weed star) I think the logo looks a little cheap. Great review btw, sold me on it.

5. I don't think anyone here will criticize your room.:p

6. Weed Star is so :mad:

The Quality is most sobad ...

7. /Explaining Nimbo directions to the door :wave:
    [​IMG]

8. Yeah, I'm thinking it'll take the logo right off if I soak it for a solid 24hrs. Glad I sold you on it though :)!

I challenge you to find a bubbler that has a removable showerhead downstem, 5mm thick glass, 2 chambers, all for $70 or less.

For the price, this piece is absolutely amazing. I do not regret my purchase whatsoever, and I hope I've encouraged others to buy it!

9. Yeah, but it doesn't have a cool logo and cost a lot of money!?:rolleyes:

10. You're exactly right :(. This piece sucks!

11. I want to remove the logo on my tube too, any tips how I could?

12. tip:

read what spikeystud has been talking about for his last like 5 posts in the thread you're posting in right now

13. Unless you know a good glass blower, you're shit out of luck.

14. Ah, damn. Oh well.

15. Try soaking it in Simple Green or CLR for 24hrs and then rubbing it off with a paper towel.

SG has worked well for me, but I've read from other users that CLR gets the job done too.

16. Here's a thread I made about cleaning with SG btw. Hopefully other people will post their SG methods as well.

But for me, just soaking the item for 12hrs (or more, depending on how bad it is) got every single spec of resin off.

Even my Luke Wilson Disc Diffused slide, which is the biggest pain in the ass in the WORLD to clean (because of the disc diffusion) couldn't stand the trial of a night soaking in SG!

17. I was the one who wanted the logo off, btw :wave: , don't let spikey take credit lol. And nimbo/anyone else doubting this piece--> it's great. Super good price, great thickness, works great imo. I think it's dumb when people say a piece must suck because it's a certain brand that isn't a ROOR or super well known. While I agree, the name "Weed Star" is pretty shitty, the label is pretty much off now and it's def an awesome deal.
    But it's fine,

[​IMG]

18. I want to look like a hater.

19. lol@u demanding credit on an online forum

20. I got one of these a few weeks ago and it's amazing! If you're contemplating getting one, do it! Hits super smooth