POM Bottle Water Bong w/Slide (Problem, Need Help)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by myownsummer, May 5, 2009.

1. #1 myownsummer, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    **PROBLEM SOLVED**

So today I decided to make a sweet ass homemade water bong out of one of those awesome shaped POM Juice bottles. I used a pill bottle with the bottom cut out as the neck of the bong and I used a red felt tip pen as the stem and the slide and used a red anodized bowl I found at the local head shop. I attached everything to the bottle with hot glue. It looks great and the slide ended up looking and functioning amazing.

Here's the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only downside about the bong is that you have to light it with a jet lighter, but once you get it lit it's got the best hits ever, it sneaks up on you and fucks you up, it's great I love it.

2. #2 420AMandPM, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    just try inhaling slower seems like your suckin out the flame

edit: how much water you putting in? you dont need much and to much would cause require inhailing with more force increasing the chance the flame goes out

3. I've tried inhaling slower but the same thing happens. I put just enough water so that it's right over top of the opening on the stem, so it's not a problem with too much water.

4. your average bic should work for that doesnt look like the bowl is too deep. could try a jet lighter there like 4 bucks at rite aid :D

5. Yeah I didn't think it was a problem with the bottle, just with the lighter. Yeah I'm gonna go to the head shop tomorrow and get a legit lighter.

6. try holding the flame further away from the bowl, this happened to me once and that did the trick