Bong of Destiny (To be made soon)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stoots420, Aug 8, 2013.

1. so today i was working in my grandparents grove and i found this
    picture015.jpg

i cleaned it out heeeella good so when i get home im going to add a downstem i have onto it and turn it into this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

what do u guys think? lol

2. Looks promising, show us the end result. Deliver!

3. oh dude u no it lol everytime i create a smoking apparatus its always a hitter! ima make it a pull carb ;) ima work on it tomorrow lol

4. That could be super sick. Just make sure you don't burn your eyebrows off :p

5. hahahaha i wont bro :p

my friends call me the macgeiver of pot cuz im always making dope smoking items hahaha

6. Okay I finished it!

i named it The "Bowl" Horn lmao
    its a pull carb as u can see in the pictures. i just need some glue so i can put a stand on it, but till then itll be fine without one haha

picture016.jpg
    picture017.jpg

what do u guys think?!

7. Bro you customize and build bongs you got skills that are unmatched just all around nice I'd smoke I want to smoke can i smoke it can I buy it I want it!  :angry: 

sorry man its an original! lol but if i ever open a smoke shop ill definitely sell these! i love building bongs haha :p thanks man imm glad u like it! haha

The originals are so hard to attain these days...

But I'm going to buy some downstems and start a build a bong by just look at random stuff and thinking the world most glorious question...

Can I smoke outta that?

lol i been creatin my own smoke itemmsw for a while. its fun as fuck hahaha
    i kinda wanna open a smoke shop and sell a bunch of unique home made items. i wanna learn to blow glass too and make glass apparatuses hahaha

Bruh who you tellin'! When I saw a video of this dude glass blowing on youtube I knew one day I was going to do that it looks difficult though so I'm prepared to work on that skill

12. practice makes perfect man! lol
    i love testing out the finished product n bein like damn! that shit gets me high! haha
    i tried out the Bowlhorn and holy fuck man... im tellin ya hah good shit.
    needs a tiny bit improvement but i got that its easy hah

13. That's fuckin sick :smoke: i'd toke on that shit.

14. im digiin it :smoke:

15. Dude, I love it that BoD is sick! 

16. thanks man! :smoke: