new piece help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by swishersweet2, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Whatsup everyone i need some experienced help i love my glass i have a small but nice collection, it consists of a zob double tree perc ,a david goldstien fritted disc ,a sheldon black honey comb type perc (dont know what its called exactly) ,glass city snob bubbler.

Im going to my LHS on thursday i have about 500$ maybe i will have 700 but i want something small and smooth. i love smooth cool smoke a friend of mine told me about a toro but i feel something that small wont give me good filtration, i always rip my throat apart and i hate that some bongs dont hit me well i hate that "sour" taste i get sometimes .....and what do you guys use to clean your glass i hate the rubbing alcohol and salt method i can never get it amazingly clean like some people ..

Any good bongs you can recommend and does anyone have a good spot in manhattan to buy glass for a good price
    thanks everyone

2. DG on left gc bubbler zob and sheldon black

3. SG stemline? Stem/8? Idk the price or availability but i hear they are like the bugatti of flower pieces from alot of the blades on here.

4. im gunna check them out if there the bugatti im buying me one !

5. anyone have experience with hitman glass or pulse?

6. They are both good brands, I personally have a few pulse pieces and they are quality. You can check the links in my sig for videos. Thanks.

7. Look at mobius. The big mobius bubbler with the matrix per sounds great for you. It's 12 inches big, so not too big and it's so uber smooth.

8. i ended up going with the hitman side car hammerhead perch awesome piece