Because I have no life,

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by lauraisfrknawsm, May 29, 2010.

1. I will offer to photoshop some siggys for you blades/bladies who don't have photo editing programs.

If you want one, you have to give me some ideas, because I lack imagination.
    So... give me some pictures and tell me what you want it to say and I can make it happen.

Here's some examples I have made for myself;
    (my first one... not so great)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    also including the one I have right now.

And here's some I made for fellow GC members;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The sig you're using creeps me out. =/

3. Then don't look at it

4. ^ lol. Those are wicked cool. You should make me one :) I like changing up my sig. Maybe something with rasta colors? Maybe include some bud or a bong in it?? I'm curious and eager to see what you can do. :yay:

5. Haha I have the most badass idea. Buuuut idk how to do one part of it.
    :devious: this shall be interesting.

6. Make me a really good one.

PS check your PM's once in awhile.
    It's probably a good idea.

7. I have no new ones... and I told you I lack imagination. But I can try to think of something?

8. ooooh sweet! I am very interested! And you're from texas. Gnar!

9. I'd love a vector-style sig with a lot of deep orange. It doesn't even have to be anything, just cool random bright orange shapes. Maybe some black or white in there too? These are pretty sweet:

Fuck I'm high :p

Attached Files:

10. Texas born & raised :p
    Hope you like it, if not, I can change it
    [​IMG]

11. So.......just a bunch of random orange shapes...?

12. You can actually disregard that post.. I was well beyond baked when I wrote it. I'm not so sure about that being a great sig anymore hahah

13. Ifly! haha. When I went to save it, it auto saved as "Nickssiggy" made me lol. That is some epic epic stuff. My new sig!! :love:

14. #14 lauraisfrknawsm, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    Lol well, if you think of anything you want let me know.
    I made this anyways...
    [​IMG]

:D:D:D glad you like it

15. And here's what happens when you don't give me any ideas... lol.
    [​IMG]
    I just went with your name/siggy... sorry! I can make you a different one if you don't like it, and I didn't know what your siggy limits were, so I kept it standard size :eek:

16. You're pretty creative for someone with no imagination. K make me one that's like, the peace sign foreground with psychedelic colors in the background

17. #17 BUDS4U2NV, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    I really like your sigs, I dont just say that I mean that.

but if you can I was thinking maybe that smoke pic in the backround and the bud silhouetted through my name, so if u were to look at my name you would see the bud..thx, anything would be great

http://fwmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/smoke.jpg

Attached Files:

18. you don't lack creativeness, because im one of the most creative mother fuckers around and i feel the same way when it comes to drawing. you shouldnt get down on yourself like that, because your eventually going to believe it

19. I think this looks girly but the only good psychedelic pictures I had have a lot of pink and purples along with all the other colors...

I can change anything if you don't like it
    [​IMG]

20. Looks good to me. Hey, as long as your the internet sig girl, can you make a Lord of the Rings one for my brother?

I'm thinking the Ring in the foreground, with the name JuanRing in black letters and smoky background