Rasta Spraypainting

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Delta_Nine, Nov 13, 2009.

1. tell me what you think!

[​IMG]

2. Thats sweet man

PM is coming your way

3. holy shit

4. looks pretty sick! :hello:i got a couple of paintings like that from Cozumel when I was younger. It's cool to watch people make these. Got any others to share?

5. Whats with those holes? I dont really understand what im looking at.:confused: I like the painting and it looks ill and shit but what exactly is it?

Nice work either way it looks cool as hell. Has me trippin wonderin what it is

6. #6 Delta_Nine, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    they are planets... i have a bunch of them, so ill post a couple more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some of them i was just experimenting, but tell me what u think.

7. Man, I LOVE these types of paintings man. I watch people do them, at first you're just thinking, "What is this guy doing?" then halfway through you start to see it a bit, then the artist gets to the end and it's all, "OOOOOOOH....DAAAAAAAMN!"

These paintings trip me out. :smoke:

Nice shit man! +rep

8. beautiful work man. any way i could buy any of these from you? :hello:

9. well i dont have all of them, but the ones i have i could. i would just need some info. but i have swine flu right now haha so i cant rlly leave the house at all.

10. Wow some of the best work ive seen on the City and in my life(doesnt look at artwork that much) Your planets look so fucking amazing +rep

11. thanks everyone, keep the comments coming.

12. These paintings are really good. You have some great talent man, you could probably sell these and make a decent amount of money, and if I were you I would look into it for sure.

13. That is fucken amazing man. Never stop doing that, such an amazing talent.

14. That looks amazing man. planets are trippy if you think about'm.:smoking:

15. these are all really great man..

did you use JUST a can of paint? i think i can see some brush strokes if im not mistaken

either way you got crazy talent, keep it going

16. #16 Delta_Nine, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    i use newspaper, can lids, and flashcards haha. sometimes a rag too.

keep the comments coming please :)

17. Dude, now i know what this is lol, after looking at it and you showing that those were planets, I saw some dude doing this down in vegas it was really cool to stand and watch. amazing the materials you use to make such works of art. Its awesome keep it up.

18. thanks man. i appreciate it.

19. that looks awesome, where u from man i've seen someone who does this sorta stuff around my area.

20. + rep, youve got a tallent. Run with it.