Hand Drawn Pencil Art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by DeviousByNature, Aug 21, 2008.

1. #1 DeviousByNature, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008
    Ok, so I know allot of stoner's take on art as a hobby. Allot of us are very creative and talented. So lets see some hand drawn sketches. I love seeing other peoples talents. here's a few of mine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I can't draw nearly as good.

3. And that stuff is 10 years old. Only reason I got that good is i took on an apprentice ship at a tattoo shop for a year. Once I got the knowledge I needed I bought a tat set and did them for friends and family. I've sold a few designs to some local shops here and there but for the most part I just draw stuff up for people now and my own personal collection..

4. Cool. Can we see more?

5. Thats funny, this thread has been viewed that many times and still no one else had poster any art.. Fine i'll just post more myself later on after I scan it

6. couple things sitting around on the comp. squid's not shaded, don't have my sketchbook to get the finished product from.

Attached Files:

7. LOL dude in the bunny suit is cool.. I like that one...

8. Well since it was asked for, unfortunately my scanners down but i took pics. So here's some more of my art. Sadly enough allot of my stuff got water damage. So the ones that are all spotted up, that's why. :mad: But here they are.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. cant take FULL credit for the bong one tho...i did the text...lol

10. I envy the crap out of you.

11. How old are you if you don't mind me asking.

12. Both the reaper drawings are sick as fuck. Nice skills

13. 29, been drawing since I was 8. took on a tattoo apprenticeship at 18 went solo at 20. Now I just draw for fun, or draw up some tat designs for friends and such. Haven't picked up a gun in about 2 years. Did all my own tattoos, need to get another gun i'm wanting more and need to touch a few up..I'll post some more of my stuff probably tomorrow since i have nothing to do.. I've got a nice collection..

14. Well since this thread has gotten so many views and no replies i'll be taking it down later today since it's just taking up needless space on the server.. Thanks to those of you who actually replied.

15. #15 blueend, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    these are cool..i like them..the reaper is wicked/keep posting:wave:

fuck..i used to watch that on mtv when i was a child...hahaha..i cant remember their names though...:confused:

oh well...plus rep:)

no plus rep..i must spread some around first...anyway..next time.*waves

16. what.... show us your tats

17. for my art class i drew one very similar to your death one but mine iddn't have a sign saying "not afraid of death"

18. here's an old attempt at flash art back when i had a scanner in like 04

[​IMG]

19. Nice work.. I'll take some pics of my tatts.. I might be a little slow on posting more of my art since most of it is half naked woman, fantasy elves n such and GC said I couldn't post them..Thankfully I asked first...lol

20. I've only got two. They're from about a year and a half ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I do stuff on MS Paint as well :)