My Artwork!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by smoke__aLot!!!, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Here of some of my origanal artwork

I call this one Mother Earth its my favoite
    [​IMG]

This is a peice im workin on right now, im using Prisma Color colored pencils i bought about a week ago
    [​IMG]

This is a little project i did two years ago, i dont have a name for it yet.
    [​IMG]

And then theres this one i did while trippin on Acid
    [​IMG]

2. i love the one you did triping on acid.

3. Thanks man, i like your Banana Flower.

4. yeah dude the acid trip painting is a nice contemporary piece, i love the colors. +rep

5. the acid one is by far the best imo, keep it up man post up some more that you do

6. Thank you! i love it too, its one of my favorites. Ill post some more work if you guys and gals want?

7. Will do!

8. Wel here are some more works i have done.

This is a Lifted Scrap piece that i did with some Contè Crayons when i was at school blazed as fuck.
    [​IMG]

This is a Airbrush/oil paint piece while on LSA
    [​IMG]

Another LSD painting... but on a chair from the kitchen. LOL. I was thinking Ass's at the time, my mom was pissed.
    [​IMG]

Heres A scetch of my little brother. Its one of my early works, so it sucks kinda.
    [​IMG]

Here one of my sister, once again its sucky cus it an early piece.
    [​IMG]

This is a really strange airbrush piece. Another product of LSA, plus listening to People Are Strange over and over.
    [​IMG]

9. that chair is the bomb. i want it for my room
    keep up the really good work man +rep

10. Thank You. And i will.

11. I want one of those chairs!!!!!!!!

12. I'll think about you the next time i drop some sid, and i will atack my kitchen with paint and brush and send you... idk... my refridgerator door. lol but thanks godiva for positive vibs. I'm thinking of aplying to Kendle School of Art and Design... its an awsome shcool, in the same city im in but, i dont think i will get in. Do you think i should try?

13. I love the one you did on acid.

14. If it's what you really want to do then of course you should apply!! Don't be worrying about the whole acceptance thing - build yourself up a small portfolio (and don't forget to bung in a photo of that chair :D) and get on down there for an interview.

I remember all those years ago I was nervous as hell when I applied, but it wasn't as tough as I thought it was going to be. O' course there were people who were better than me - but then there were also people in my group that were not so good.

You don't have to be a Rembrandt to get into art school - that's defeating the object somewhat - after all, they're there to teach YOU about technique etc. You just need to show there's potential there.

You should have a little faith in yourself. A couple of your colour pieces are really striking, you've obviously got a feel for it.

I'd recommend a bit of practise on the sketching - experiment with a range of softer pencils, force a bit of depth into your drawings and dont be afraid to get some real contrast in shading going on there :)

Anyways, imo, if you don't apply - years along the line you'll be kicking yourself over the what ifs....

:)

15. Nice man, i like the way you use your colors. The pastel works look similar to this one piece I have, but I don't have a digital camera so I can't post it because it's pretty big. Definitly keep doing some more art, you have potential and it seems that you have the willpower to as well! Good job!

16. thanks .ViciouS. and godiva for the little boost in conifdence, I'v decided to go for it head on... i gotta go take a shower and go to school. Peace out fer now!
    :gc_rocks:

17. I like the work you do with bright colors and bold shapes and lines. Definitely talented at making it look good! Funny story about the chair too :D

18. ^thanks for the good vibs, man.

19. i gotta say like everyone else, you have excellent usage of color throughout your works

20. Everyone says im a colorful guy... so yeah. Thanks to everyone who reped!