Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My girlfriend doesn't get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank Sundae, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Well, to get into further detail i have tried many different things to get my women high.. Such as:

• Smoking a full joint
    • Smoking a bowl
    • Giving her some kief

None of this seems to work. I'm sitting there high as fuck and I look at her and she say's she's not even high. What the hell lmao. :mad:

2. she doesnt know how to smoke...

3. one problem might be that you need to smoke the kief simply giving it to someone wont do anything

4. Have her keep smoking til she gets high? One bowl and one joint might not cut it for her.

5. all of those should have got her high unless you have horrible weed. She just doesn't know how to inhale. Maybe try edibles?

6. set up a gravity bong for her, milk that shit until it turns yellow. no matter what she does, she'll get high. guarantee.

7. Fuck all that shit. Make some oil and give her a dab. There is no physical way she won't be high

8. Yeah i was thinking a waterfall bong. And honostly, i was thinking inhaling was an issue.

9. She need to inhale lol

10. gravity bong. you wont even have to worry about her inhaling properly.

11. Tell her to take a hit...then take another breathe of just air lol

and yea...thats how you have to explain it to retarded people who don't understand the concept of smoking

12. She is kind of a retard, but she's hot as hell and her mom's rich. She doesn't like smoking the bowl (which is my favorite with some nice kief on top) because it makes her cough. So she'll only smoke joints, which who has time to roll these days when you can just grind up the bud and stuff it in the bowl. But anyways, is there any good guides on how to make a gravity bong?

13. She could have a defective endoccannabinoid system (ECS). If enough CB1 receptors are damaged or non-functional, she CAN'T get high even if she smokes a ton of pot! :(

Our "average American diet" sets us up for damage to the ECS! We simply don't get any Omega 3 to speak of! Omega 3 is necessary to make new CB1 receptors (the ones that get you high and more).

When there is no Omega 3 and a cell divides, the newly made CB1 receptors on the cell's surface have a chunk, the G i/o effector protein, left flopping free, instead of being "glued down" properly!

“Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.”
    Unbound MEDLINE | Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions. PubMed Journal article abstract

Cannabinoid Receptor Function is Altered by Nutrionally Deficient Diet (news – 2012)
    Cannabinoid Receptor Function is Altered by Nutrionally Deficient Diet - Philadelphia medical marijuana | Examiner.com

The Gi/o effector protein is sort of like a loud speaker in a factory (cell)- it tells the parts of a cell what to do. If the G i/o isn't attached right, it is like having a loose wire in the loud speaker! The message may, or may not, get through!

If she has a defective ECS, you are doing her a HUGE favor by getting her (and yourself) on Omega 3! A defective ECS leaves you open to all kinds of nasty stuff, besides cutting into your high!

Not Feeling Well? Perhaps You're 'Marijuana Deficient' (news – 2010)
    Not Feeling Well? Perhaps You're 'Marijuana Deficient' | Personal Health | AlterNet

Marijuana Compound Treats Multiple Health Issues (news – 2011)
    \tMarijuana Compound Treats Multiple Health Issues | Fox News

Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (full - 2004) Cash Advance | Debt Consolidation | Insurance | Free Credit Report at Freedomtoexhale.com

Walmart has Fish oil very cheap! Flax seed and hemp seed oil also have Omega 3, if she is vegan. Omega 3 is necessary for normal bodily functioning!

And it is very good for your heart! :love:

Dietary n-6 and n-3 fatty acid balance and cardiovascular health. Dietary n-6 and n-3 fatty acid balance and car... [Annu Rev Nutr. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

How relevant is the ratio of dietary n-6 to n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids to cardiovascular disease risk? Evidence from the OPTILIP study. How relevant is the ratio of dietary n-6 t... [Curr Opin Lipidol. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Omega 3 helps your body fight cancer- More Omega 3 + less Omega 6 = less cancer! :D

Decreased n-6/n-3 fatty acid ratio reduces the invasive potential of human lung cancer cells by downregulation of cell adhesion/invasion-related genes. Decreased n-6/n-3 fatty acid ratio reduces th... [Carcinogenesis. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI

Effect of altering dietary omega-6/omega-3 fatty acid ratios on prostate cancer membrane composition, cyclooxygenase-2, and prostaglandin E2. Http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/12/15/4662.long

Omega-3 Fatty Acids Reduce Risk Of Advanced Prostate Cancer Omega-3 Fatty Acids Reduce Risk Of Advanced Prostate Cancer

Dietary modulation of omega-3/omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid ratios in patients with breast cancer. Dietary modulation of omega-3/omega-6 pol... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI

Long-chain n-3-to-n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid ratios in breast adipose tissue from women with and without breast cancer. Long-chain n-3-to-n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid... [Nutr Cancer. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

And as a kicker- Omega 3 fights acne! :hello:

Acne vulgaris, mental health and omega-3 fatty acids: a report of cases Acne vulgaris, mental health and omega-3 fatty acids: a report of cases

Kitava – An Island Where Acne Does Not Exist Kitava – An Island Where Acne Does Not Exist

Take your Omega 3! :yay:

Granny :wave:

14. She could be inhaling wrong, could just not get high the first few times (that is common).
    Just keep trying.

15. So if I start taking Omega-3, will I get higher when I smoke?

Or does this only apply to people with Omega-3 deficiency?

16. Because of our diet, MOST folks are deficient in Omega 3. Almost everyone (except maybe health food fanatics who take it) will start to get higher after about a month of use!

Wish it was a quicker fix, but it takes time to replace the defective CB1s!

Part of the problem is that our food has changed this last century! Beef used to be a source of Omega 3 back when all cattle were raised on pasture. Now we get corn-fed beef and corn has no Omega 3, so neither does the beef (plus it is way too fatty).

Wild salmon is a good source of Omega 3. Farm-raised salmon gets fed corn as part of their diet. They are lower in Omega 3 than wild salmon- the degree depends on the percentage of corn in their diet!

When white flour is made, the oily wheat germ is removed. Guess where the Omega 3 is in wheat?

Wheat Germ & Omega 3
    Wheat Germ & Omega 3 | LIVESTRONG.COM

Kids, your American diet is killing you slowly!

Granny

17. I knew this would come up eventually after that post haha

18. He already said he gave her kief. Oil wouldn't be any more potent.

Make sure she is inhaling correctly. My girlfriend always claims she can't get high. Because she never inhales. But when i get her to inhale like two hits and she is stuck on stupid.

Try a gravity bong with a little kief on top also. It will force the smoke into her lungs.

Or try an edible.

19. So that's why I've been getting higher than usual.... :)

2,000MG of Purified Fish Oil / 800MG EPA and 400MG DHA. I think this is the perfect dose for people that are deficient in Omega-3's. 4,000MG+ Fish oil is recommended for people with Depression, Bipolar, Anxiety, Mood Swings, and other physical/mental ailments. 2,000MG is enough to improve mood, but it takes a few weeks before you start to feel the benefits. One must continue to supplement his/her diet with Omega-3's for excellent mental and physical well-being. If you don't eat fish throughout the week, I recommend a fish oil supplement, or a krill oil supplement. I personally prefer Krill oil, as krill oil is collected from pristine waters with no known contaminants. (PCB's, Dioxins, Mercury, Etc). Krill oil is easily absorbed into the gut, whereas Fish oil takes longer to absorb due to it's triglyceride binding. Krill oil is incorporated with phospholipids, which easily absorbs into the brain more effectively than fish oil. The DHA and EPA is lower in Krill oil, but because it's easily absorbed, the DHA/EPA in Krill supersedes Fish Oil's ratios.