Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by squidzilla, Jan 26, 2012.

1. What kind of papers do you prefer ?

I am in love with raw papers quite possibly the lightest best tasting papers I've ever used

Attached Files:

2. RAW papers and tips

3. Anybody here smoke Taylor Gang papes?

4. didint even know they made those and im from pittsburgh link?

5. Those are 10 dollars a pack. Paying for the name, my dood

6. haha I found wiz khalifa papers
    [​IMG]

7. I used to like EZ Widers, but the glue on them kind of sucks, so I switched to Zig-Zags and haven't looked back.

8. Rizla kingsize blue.

Just a uk thing.

9. I tryed those out when I was down in jamaica good papers

10. [​IMG]

11. I used to use RAWs and fucked with Elements but Smoking since 1879 Master king sized are the best burning, best tasting and thinnest papers that don't have that waxiness to them that the more popular brands have. I highly recommend the "Smoking since 1879" products to anyone who enjoys a good joint.

12. yeah and go head and pay 10 dollars a pack for T.G. rolling papes ill stick to my 3 packs for 6 dollars deal...oh and ZEN filters, by far the best tips around RAW and element need not even apply in that category and theyre about 1.75 USD a pack so i spend 7.75 for 108 papers and 100 tips and have money for an iced green tea while the posers and hipsters have one pack of papers that says wiz khalifa on them.

13. [quote name='"Fuzee"']Anybody here smoke Taylor Gang papes?[/quote]

Whatup ryder. CJ be shinin locc

14. Keep it og with King size Zig-Zags.

15. I like juicy jay papers and raws

16. I don't like juicy jays, it seems like the glue on them isn't very good.

17. RAW big time, roll big fuck clobbering joints