Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever seen one of these?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippie4u, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Not that i would have much use for it but it would look cool on a shelf. And everybody would be like wtf is that. I had no idea what it was untill i read how to use it.
    Space Case Globe
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. great for hashish?

3. Yea thats what it is for

4. #4 SIRSOG, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Its for hash?

Hot knives sound easier than that shit lol...

on top of the fact it seems like it could easily waste a lot of your hash......

How do you hit it... it doesnt say anything about inhaling the shit, just filling a room with aroma...

Someone, please fucking explain

EDIT: and for the record, i do see the hose, but the instructions kinda hint towards, not inhaling it directly.... is the hose just there for shits and giggles if you use it for incense???

What kinda game are they trying to play lol, just say its for SMOKING herbal incense, thats not fucking illegal.... and i do NOT mean that bullshit legal "incense" i mean incense, its not illegal to fucking smoke it, because NO ONE DOES, so why dont they just market it with legit instructions

Space case.... you just fucking went over the edge lol... this product is RIDICULOUS

5. It' cant keep on smoking if you dont inhale. Its got an air in and an air out. You let the bubble fill then hit it, or it will go out.

See its a nice conversation piece

6. erm, it says "bubble incense"

Not bubble hash lol....

HUGE difference, actually...... as in, one you DO NOT want to smoke, and one you do......

And it says nothing about inhaling....

fucking HUGE stoner market ploy product, aka, a product designed to make money on stoners.

I would NOT buy this lol.... 100 bucks, i could get a dome and a Ti nail for that price.....

7. Hash as in pressed kief/morrocan hash you know. Light the tip. Incense is to keep it legal. Common now. Thats what i thought at first incense cone, but pressed hash might work too. Like i said it looks cool. lol

8. Oh no, i get the idea man

Im just saying...... its overkill to the 10th degree..... one could get an oil rig and smoke hash from it for cheaper... even though its meant for oil lol, maybe not a dome n nail, but a Ti pad and bell, definitely work for non oil hash, it just leaves residue you need to wipe off.

Im not saying its not a cool ornament to have, i just dont get why its 100 bucks, when you could use glowing hot knives for free pretty much lol

9. LOL rotfl Thats what i thought, Damn space case haha i love them grinders though.