Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a head shop buy my dick bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Nov 15, 2011.

1. #1 bassistheshit3, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    I got a pretty new bong from my friend and i am trying to get rid of my shitty as dick shaped bong. Problem is.....it's shaped like a dick. no one will buy it. I bought it because it was 15$ but i can't even get people to consider. It's a pretty good piece, but i don't have the chance to explain that to people because they stop listening once they hear the word dick. SO. My question to you is will some sketchy ass head shop buy my dick bong? i'd clean it and all that shit. I JUST WANT TO FUCKING GET RID OF IT.:poke:

Attached Files:

2. Stop saying the word 'dick' instead say 'vase.'

And no, they will not buy your used piece, and say they did buy used pieces...Do you really expect them to pay for a dick shaped bong?:cool:

3. Smash it

4. lol why would you buy a dick bong in the first place or even take it for free

5. So your the one person in america that is stupid enough to jump at the chance of purchasing a dick bong. That blows.....or wait i mean sucks......... Oh wait i meaahhhhhh fuck it.

6. #6 Dark Blue Dank, Nov 15, 2011
    pix??

7. No but your mom might.

8. Show us your dick bong

9. hahahah a dick bong, i wonder what was going through the original owners head when they purchased it

10. Why are there no p***Y bongs?

11. #11 Pointblank, Nov 15, 2011
    dont be a bitch and just hit it man. Stop being so homophobic. No one is gonna buy your stupid ass bong anyway, ESPECIALLY a headshop. Why would they be more inclined to purchase it from you?

Thats just retarded. Hit it, unless you got another piece, then smash it. Have fun with it either way

12. yea that thing is a dick bong alright.....there is only 1 thing to do....blow it.....up with a 1/4 stick of dynamite.....that dick bong has had plenty of head im sure

13. If you didn't call it a dick bong maybe you and everyone else wouldn't see it that way and then maybe somebody would buy it.

Most pipes I see are at least sorta phallic shaped. so...

14. throw that shit in a fire and punch yourself in the face.

15. i found myself laughing uncontrollably that you own a bong shaped like a dick

16. Hahahahahahahahaha

17. Save it until you can smoke with a girl.

Then whip that shit out.

18. then she'll just think you're gay and tell you about her feelings all night instead of putting out

19. just give it to a friend.. seriously, youre gonna sell your bong that you bought for only 15$ why not just give it to a friend who doesnt have any pieces. dont be a dick dude....

20. I'd buy it and give it to my gf for her birthday :smoke: