Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tutorial: How to vape hash in a MFLB (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by likealoyal, Oct 21, 2011.

1. #1 likealoyal, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    I ran out of weed and wanted to get high so I tried to vape the vape-honey that is collected on the inside of the draw stem.
    Here's how I did it:

1. Carefully scrape out the vape honey with an appropriate tool, a bent paperclip or that other metal thing will do.
    IMG00532.jpg

2. Get a joint paper (no regular paper!!) and wipe the vape honey on it. Try to get as much as you can on one spot and closer together.
    IMG00534.jpg

3. Cut out the piece and fold the sticky sides together, so it won't stick to your fingers.
    IMG00537.jpg

4. Put it into your MFLB and vape it! You will see the vape honey kinda like boiling away, it's hard to describe, you should try it out and see.
    Turn it around a couple of times until the paper looks dry and you aren't getting any more vapor.
    IMG00540.jpg

When you take out the paper it will fold back out easily and it won't be sticky anymore.
    IMG00541.jpg

Repeat x number of times and you should be high :smoke:

Edit: Sorry for poor picture quality, I just came up with this and took pictures on the go and I only had my phone.

2. lol, no tinfoil kick ass. i gotta get one of those mflb's

3. 404 Not Found

4. this.

5. #5 likealoyal, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    Sorry I had to take them down for a couple of minutes because I forgot to delete the .exif files. Pictures are back up now.

6. Sweet,its always a good thing to get more thc :smoke:

7. bumpp I think more people should see this

8. just tried it. kinda worked. bout to put more of the stem resin on some paper.

9. yes you really gotta get enough stem resin on the paper to get good effects. I only used stem resin because I didn't have any hash, but it would work just as good for hash, so maybe give that a try if you have some. :wave:

10. This is awesome; I'm about to try it with some full melt hash... Well, as soon as I have some privacy. :)

11. Oh yeah, this definitely works. It seriously works. IT FUCKING WORKS!

12. does this really work?

13. Yeah, it does work. I tried it with full melt hash and it worked beautifully. I still prefer kief though. :)

14. Will the kief combust if I pour it straight in or should I put bud and then keif inside?

15. Bud and Kief for sure

16. I really only cover the bottom of the trench with pure kief. Granted, since it's smaller than ground up bud, you run the risk of combusting it if you inhale too slow. But if you inhale like you do with regular weed, you'll be a'iiight. I've been vaping kief for so long and I have never combusted :) I also usually keep hitting it until the kief almost vaporizes into nothing. I get so "launched".

17. ^ I stop before it's all gone and smoke it. Get a strong high from the box, then smoke it to completely fuck you up in the best way possible.

18. Nice tutorial man! I haven't seen anything like this before for the launch box. I'll be giving it a try.

Oh yeah, and the launch box seems to handle kief on it's own pretty well. I've never combusted it even vaping a trench of pure kief, though normally I just mix it in with bud to fill it up and vape it all.

19. Oh mah gawd, Thom Yorke? I love Radiohead...

20. dude i have a poker just like yours