Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how good is a smoke buddy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ultraturd22, Oct 14, 2011.

1. hi guys, i am only asking this because i have my mfb and my brother got caught using it in the bathroom, with a spoof.
    i smoke in my bathroom, it has a vent that does leads outside, but the smoke lingers there. i have no ventilation in that room what so ever.
    so my question is does the smoke buddy really get rid of the smell, or does it just get rid of the smoke...
    if it matters, i would use the smoke buddy in combo with ozium.

2. the smoke buddy is that good, p.s my mom has an amazing nose , and is paranoid, she smells anything nd thinks it weed. so i wld be fine with smoke buddy with no ventilation ?

3. Can't you just smoke outside? Will she trip

4. yea she would trip...

5. like i mean I'm talking about if she is home, could i just use the smoke buddy in my shower with some ozium or febreeze... without odor of weed/smoke

6. smoke buddy works so good I guarantee the first time you use it you arent going to belive it!

absolutely no smoke/vapor/smell emits from the actual smoke buddy, only smoke that might smelly up your bathroom might be remaining smoke from your bowl/bong

7. [quote name='"nxk"']smoke buddy works so good I guarantee the first time you use it you arent going to belive it!

absolutely no smoke/vapor/smell emits from the actual smoke buddy, only smoke that might smelly up your bathroom might be remaining smoke from your bowl/bong[/quote]

The last part is true, and the smile from the bowl will be able to stink up a room.

Just smoke outside bud!

8. Yeah, I've been down the bathroom route and even with a smoke buddy it's just a lot easier to find better times to do it. I know for a fact it taeks care of all the smoke pretty much all the smell, you just got to remember to give it one last exhale to get the left over smoke that's in the filter and then what ever your smoking with needs to be cleared fully or pack small bowls

9. I have a smoke buddy they do work amazing no smoke or smell comes out from the other end it's like magic. The only thing is it only lasted a month. I heard you can make them last much longer by making sure you never cough into it and keeping it dry. So leave the caps off both ends to let it air out and dry sometimes.