Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my pickup and joint (pics included)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skyscraper, Aug 23, 2011.

1. #1 Skyscraper, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Rate my joint and pickup :D

~THIS IS BLUEBERRY BUD~

I got 3 buds for £30, equivalent to around $45 maybe?

The first picture is the biggest bud of all, second are the other two buds, third is all my rolling "essentials", forth is all the ground up bud that went in the 5th picture, my joint.

The joint has no tobacco and was rolled with a kingsize silver rizla. :smoke:

PS Sorry for the bad quality but I can assure you these buds were covered in crystals.

EDIT: Added more pictures. If you're wondering what the fuck one of the pictures is it's my can stash.

Attached Files:

2. Posted at 4:20 nicely done man. :cool:

Bud looks good and the spliff looks even better, enjoy man. :hippie:

3. Haha didn't realise I did that, but it's 21:24 here in the UK :p

And that's no spliff :p

Thanks for the feedback :D :D

4. I call joints spliffs. :cool:

5. The pickup looks good. Not sure of the weight.

That's about 50$ Canadian (converted from Euro's). Not sure about the weight. The buds look a bit too fluffy, lot of air.

As for the joint it isn't bad. Looks a bit loose. Hopefully it doesn't burn too fast.

6. Looks okay for £30. You're in the south too. Fuck our sky high rich county prices am I right. Joint is fine. Enjoy that shit.

7. Haha thanks guys, this was bought off of a friend who only deals rarely but grows the most amazing stuff. This was a big leap from smoking shitty mids here in the UK.

I didn't ask how much it weighed but i'd say 1-1.5g a bud. But still this is the first true dank i've encountered.

8. thats a fat spliff!!

9. If those weights are accurate then even in my area you would have been ripped off. Eyeballing it though I would say you're underestimating them slightly. I'd be happy with £10 per bud of that size you got there.

And if it's amazing stuff then you're quite sorted.

10. It's usually £10 per 1 gram here. And I got 3 buds for £30 equalling £10 per bud and the buds were about 1-1.5 grams. So i'd say that's a good deal compared to getting 1g of beasters for £10.

11. Nice pickup and props on the Jay, i get shit for 30$ where I live /:

12. Well that's what they say 1g goes for in West Sussex but in practice you get a little more.

Hey, so long as you're getting three spliffs per £10 it's a par bag in my experience. You got a decent cut.

13. Thanks.

My friend showed me his stash too, he showed me the buds from the top of the plant the really big ones and fuck me they were huge.

14. Decent dank bud, and a nice fat joint, I like your style. :hello: 8.5/10. :D :smoke:

15. Thanks man, you should've seen the cherry when I smoked it a few days back.. it was like the size of a UK penny. :p

16. Looks very nice dude. That bud would get a nice 7-8/10, and for the joint I'd say it looks like it smokes well. Joint gets a 7/10.

17. 8/10 for the bud
    9/10 for the joint

Stay high

18. Thanks man, it was pretty hard to roll that joint though so it's not one of my best, but i'll sure roll another and post it here :D

Thanks man :D:smoke:

19. Bloody fat joint, are you using the card technique? Greetings from the Bristol

20. Card trick? Enlighten me.