Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How the hell do people get busted for possession?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by needtogethigh, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I'm having a hard time understanding how thousands upon thousands of people get arrested/busted for MJ possession each year in the US. Not getting busted seems pretty damn simple to me. Don't smoke in public, don't buy in public, obey all the traffic laws when driving with weed in the car, etc. Blows my mind how many people get busted for possession. :confused:

2. simple, people make one small mistake and are unfortunate enough to get caught.

3. Well, people carry on with your perspective for a while ("What's the big deal? This is easy", etc.).

Then they get complacent and make a mistake. They leave something in plain sight. They have glassy red eyes when they get pulled over. They smell like bud smoke.

Guarantee that you've made a "mistake" and gotten away with it. Or are you telling me that you have never exceeded the speed limit by even 1mph when driving with weed?

4. People get busted because people are stupid

5. Why is it that people are so fast to blame the War on Drugs for dumb marijuana-related arrests, but they're even faster to blame each other?

6. Not everyone is a pro at hiding shit. People are dumb sometimes.

7. I always stay within 5mph of the limit. On the highway, I set the cruise control at the limit. And I only drive from the pickup back to my house, I never take bud to a friend's, etc. And I never, under any cirumstances, drive under the influence of anything, weed or alcohol.

8. "I do not consent to searches"

9. Unfortunately, that doesn't work if you have red eyes or smell of bud.

10. This is why I don't drive baked, and when I trasnport a pickup home from the dealer, it's in a glass jar under stuff locked in my trunk. No smell of weed or indications of being high = no probable cause for a search.

11. Smart. But unfortunately, not everyone does that. So to answer your question:

Q: How the hell do people get busted for posession?

A: Some people make stupid choices. Others don't have a car and are forced to walk around with their bud on their person to do deals or to smoke. Others forget eyedrops.

It's unfortunate, but it's the way it is.

12. #12 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude THIS thread has nothing to do with you. You asked with people in general. Not everyone is like you. Everyone does something different. Just because you do something doesn't mean that --- will do something

13. Understood man, calm down. Smoke a bowl or something. Chill.

14. #14 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I ready did. I'm not mad or anything I'm just saying you're beating around the bush.

15. Nah, I hadn't thought about people who don't drive having to walk with their bud, that was a good point someone brought up. Those people need dealers who deliver, haha.

But fuck, really, the shit should be legal. This discussion shoudln't even be relevant. Fucking stupid laws.

16. You seem to forget that people snitch..

17. Loose lips sink ships

18. one letter,one number. K9

19. Times like these are why I'm glad that my daddy is a lawyer ;)

20. I got unlawfully searched but represented myself and court and had it knocked down to disorderly(I was being a smart ass).