Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why did i almost faint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bretsky, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Alright so this thing has happened twice to me in a span of 4 months. I start to get lightheaded and then my vision and hearing go away and i become weak and lose my consciousness and awareness of my surroundings. It first happened at 6 flags, i was in a crowded line and i had taken 2 weed capsules 2 hours before and i notice i start to get light headed so i tell my friends and they make me sit down and it gets worse and i lose consciousness for a couple seconds and come back and notice everyone looking at me and an employee is bringing me water. Then a couple days ago I was at a Rebelution concert and i was at the front surrounded by a ton of people and I've smoked 2 joints. This was be fire the music even started and i start to feel lightheaded so i start to hurry and make mmy way through the Hugee crowd of people and it starts getting much worse. I can't really see where im going so im just stumbling through the crowd stepping on people and not even noticing. I come back to awareness and realize EVERYONE is staring at me so i book it out and sit on a bench for the rest of the night....Also, both of these days i did not eat and drink close to anything. Im wondering if it was caused by the bad nutrition, the highness,
    the claustrophobia, or anxiety or panic attacks. help me out! I want to get faded at more concerts without dying!!!!

2. Yeah, probably cause you didn't eat anything. Have to eat nignog, remember that. Also could have been from heat; the weather or group of people.

3. Sounds like you just greened out... Could be a combination of smoking on an empty stomach, not enough fluids in ya, if it was hot outside, could very well be the heat (Most likely a combination of all three). If this isn't normal for you, than I suggest just eating a big dinner and bring some water next time you go to a concert and plan on smoking!

4. Something like this happened to me after ripping three gs in rapid succession and I have been smoking for almost 5 years now and it had never happened to me before. My eyes stung really bad and my ears were ringing really loud and I was really sound and light sensitive. I went in the shower got up and ended up puking. It was terrible. Stopped smoking out of homemade smoking devices ever since. No more plastic for me.

5. Happened to me, but because I held my breathe so long and forgot how to exhale because I was so baked

6. You're overdoing it and if you're not eating properly and drinking enough water daily that will also make it more likely.

7. Eat food drink water. Your prob really skinny right? 90 ounces of water a day without fail and you will feel a hundred times better. And eat some solid food.

8. you would feel like this even if you didnt smoke weed. you gotta drink fluids and feed yourself dummy!

9. I have had this weird thing happen where right after I take a big hit i get super dizzy and kinda pass out. Not really lose consciousness but more like a temporary paralysis. It gets kinda scary but usually I wake up on the ground a couple seconds later haha.

10. dont lock your knees you'll definitely pass out if you do

11. That happens to me, sometimes when i blaze i realize i didnt have enough to eat and drink so i get a little sick

12. ^ what they said. Heat, high, and hungry/thirty. Avoid salty foods while in the heat, it will suck all the moisture out if ya.