Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana causes cancer and is bad and illegal it's worse than meth!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Jul 13, 2011.

1. People who inject marijuana are sick need help and are scum of the earth!! I'd possibly say that it's worse than murder because once murder is over then it's done but with Marijuana it fuels the drug economy!! Plus it's the biggest gateway drug, studies show you that 100% of users will do heavier drugs at least 20 times in their life and 85% of them end up dieing.

That's what my girlfriend said to me^.

Now i'm facing a homicide case.

2. Not this again

3. Your girlfriend holds some very valid points.

Just tell her "85% percent die, but 100% of the survivors live a much more awesome life"

4. Tell your girlfriend to put her helmet back on and find a new one... :)

5. hehhee

6. Jesus, lighten up man... :smoke:

7. damn.........shes got it all twisted

8. I just shot up some bud. This thread is so true, it made me realize how much of a pathetic life I live.

9. [​IMG]

If any thread called for this photo it was this one.

Or maybe I'm just an asshole.

10. Tell her, yo' bitch, dome me up.

11. Mogwai, Whenever i read one of your posts and see your pic i feel as though im being hugged by a human sized invisible Slowpoke :D

12. tell your gf that everyone who lives will die, its just the way things work. yao ming picture was hilarious! lol

13. I hate that type of chick... My ex was like that lol

14. FUCK HER MOUTH - lil b

15. your girlfriends an idiot, no offense.

its time she sees 'The Union'.

16. It's time she sees the back of your hand

17. Tell her to go make you some edibles.

EDIT: In the kitchen, where she belongs. Not trying to offend women, but I wouldn't trust someone as easily brainwashed as her to be a functional member of extra-kitchen society.

18. Hahaha

19. Is your girlfriend fucking retarded or are you just trollin'?